What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
[/QUOTE]
sanchez moreno said:
i beleive the tuakura resigning was reported by the sunday news(nz paper)

Thats going from one person in the Warriors forum said, another said they didnt see it.

Nothing official on warriors.co.nz or nrl.com.au or a link to the article. Nothing Official. Just rumours.

Tigertread

Juniors
Big Pete said:
Woo finally a halfback.

What you Cowboys fans rate him?
I rate him highly, I wish he was staying.
Watch the Qld Cup on Saturday at 2pm on the abc and you can see how he goes.

The Teach

Juniors
Sanchez Moreno.

I think I saw somewhere that Tame topou has re-signed with the Broncs. Not 100% certain though.

Tigertread

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
Any links for mcconnell signing an possible resigning of tame tupou so i can confirm them onto my list
http://townsvillebulletin.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,7034,19914050%255E14793,00.html
The Cowboys have already signed Storm five-eighth/centre Jackson Nicolau but are attempting to increase their depth in the playmaking positions with the club struggling to find a regular halves partner for Johnathan Thurston over the past two years.
They also yesterday lost Young Guns halfback Brent McConnell for next season after he signed a one-year deal with the Broncos

Latest posts