What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

skeepe said:
Updated Canberra list:

CANBERRA RAIDERS
Gains: Brett Kelly (Cronulla), Colin Best (St George Illawarra), Tony Pamatangi (Parramatta), Glen Turner (Melbourne), Michael Dobson (Wigan), Scott Logan (Wigan), Andrew Dunemann (Salford), Steve Irwin (Brisbane), Neville Costigan (Brisbane), Matt Bickerstaff (Dragons), Wade Grintell (The Entrance), Ryan Barton (France)
Losses: Clinton Schifcofske (Queensland RU), Nathan Smith (Penrith), Adam Mogg (Les Catalans), Simon Woolford (St George Illawarra), Michael Hodgson (Gold Coast), Matthew Gafa (Harlequins-Preseason), Uelese Faumuina (Northern Suburbs RU-Midseason), Brent Crisp (Canterbury), Jason Smith (North Queensland), Jason Croker (Les Catalans), Kris Kahler (Gold Coast), Jermaine Ale (West Newcastle Rosellas), Terry Martin (released)
has anyone seen pamatangi play before, if so how is he?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
2007 Fulltime Squad

Paul Aiton, Anthony Armour, Matt Bell, Bob Blair, Dean Caldwell,
Liam Campbell, Joel Clinton, Matthew Cross, Geoff Daniela, Michael Gordon,
Craig Gower, Michael Jennings, Phillip Lavea, Luke Lewis, Mark Meredith,
Junior Moors, Bryan Norrie, Steve O'Bierne, Mark O'Halloran, Keith Peters,
Luke Priddis, Frank Pritchard, Tony Puletua, Shane Rodney, Luke Rooney,
Nathan Smith, Craig Trindall, Peter Wallace, Trent Waterhouse, Rhys Wesser,
Brendan Worth, Nick Youngquest

Squad 2

Josh Bateman, Wayne Bond, Anthony Capasso, Matthew Forwood, Liam Georgetown, Ashley Hazleton, Daniel King, Jaye Marleitner, Adam McCrone, James Nightingale, John Nuumaalii, Andrew Pearn, Daniel Randall, Alex Ranieri, Nathan Russell, Mitchell Smith

Stagger eel

Staff member
raiders fan forever said:

can player centre/backrow, good solid premier league player who is proned to the odd brain explosion if he plays any more than about 6 games of first grade for you you've got massive problems.

Corbin

Juniors
What happened to that former Canterbury player who went to Panthers? Newtown i think was his last name played in the centres i think....

Any info?

Big Mick

Referee
Chris Newton i think has gone back to Bartercard Cup.

He had a few off field issues.

And Phillip Lavea was already a panther and not a recent signing

ByRd

First Grade
Ta Marri is a signing for the dogs fromn the dragons, not a loss as has been posted previously. And is there any truth to Bott, Dumas and Manua coming to the dogs?

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
doglyf said:
Ta Marri is a signing for the dogs fromn the dragons, not a loss as has been posted previously. And is there any truth to Bott, Dumas and Manua coming to the dogs?

Bott, Dumas and Manua wont be Dogs in 07. According to Bulldogs staff.

But i hope im wrong.

Corbin

Juniors
Dumas is a aboustle gun, im so disappointed the roosters didnt give him a chance in our hopeless season.

I keep hearing Dumas -> Les Catalans...

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
Corbin said:
Dumas is a aboustle gun, im so disappointed the roosters didnt give him a chance in our hopeless season.

I watched him in the PL GF, and gotta say he didnt really stand out. Lafi Manua sat on the bench the entire game, i dont know what was with that.

Also the first time ive heard his name mentioned with Les Catalans.

How do u rate Frank Winterstein?

The Colonel

Immortal
raiders fan forever said:

Only really played for us in Premier League due to injuries - was on a part time contract. Project player, can play second row and centre. Tendency to run out of the line in defence but in most cases can halt a movement. Not overly quick but can score a try. Probably won't play first grade ahead of Kelly, Irwin or Best or any youngsters at this stage.

freeridermx

Juniors
Corbin said:

may be a good chance as i think he is part french so not on the quota. could be wrong but i sure he is and his dad has had a bit to do with the national side i think.

Latest posts