What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

D

Deleted member 10972

I am hearing:

Lee Hookey > Sharks
Jason Nightingale > Panthers
Brent Grose > Storm
Leon Bott > Bulldogs
Daniel Dumas > Bulldogs
Lafi Manua > Bulldogs

as the strongest unconfirmed signings? Supposedly the Hookey one was in Big League. Panthers fans are poppong the name Nightingale up too.

LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
I am hearing:

Lee Hookey > Sharks
Brent Grose > Storm
Leon Bott > Bulldogs
Daniel Dumas > Bulldogs
Lafi Manua > Bulldogs

as the strongest unconfirmed signings? Supposedly the Hookey one was in Big League. Panthers fans are poppong the name Nightingale up too.

Bott ---> Bulldogs is a done deal apparently.

The Colonel

Immortal
If you can't provide a link or a source to the signings guys please post it in the Rumoured Signings until you can.....

Deacon

First Grade
LeagueFanNumeroUno said:
I am hearing:

Lee Hookey > Sharks
Brent Grose > Storm
Leon Bott > Bulldogs
Daniel Dumas > Bulldogs
Lafi Manua > Bulldogs

Nightingale resigned with the Dragons couple of months ago for another 2-3yrs, great mail :roll:

D

Deleted member 10972

Feelin Hornby said:
Nightingale resigned with the Dragons couple of months ago for another 2-3yrs, great mail :roll:

Sorry i actually got him mixed up with Josh Nightingale. My bad.

Big Mick

Referee
actually you got it mixed up with James Nightingale who is a lock for the Panthers and played in the Penrith Flegg team this year

skeepe

Immortal
Updated Canberra list:

CANBERRA RAIDERS
Gains: Brett Kelly (Cronulla), Colin Best (St George Illawarra), Tony Pamatangi (Parramatta), Glen Turner (Melbourne), Michael Dobson (Wigan), Scott Logan (Wigan), Andrew Dunemann (Salford), Steve Irwin (Brisbane), Neville Costigan (Brisbane), Matt Bickerstaff (Dragons), Wade Grintell (The Entrance), Ryan Barton (France)
Losses: Clinton Schifcofske (Queensland RU), Nathan Smith (Penrith), Adam Mogg (Les Catalans), Simon Woolford (St George Illawarra), Michael Hodgson (Gold Coast), Matthew Gafa (Harlequins-Preseason), Uelese Faumuina (Northern Suburbs RU-Midseason), Brent Crisp (Canterbury), Jason Smith (North Queensland), Jason Croker (Les Catalans), Kris Kahler (Gold Coast), Jermaine Ale (West Newcastle Rosellas), Terry Martin (released)

D

Deleted member 10972

Big Mick © said:
actually you got it mixed up with James Nightingale who is a lock for the Panthers and played in the Penrith Flegg team this year

Touche.

Spike

First Grade
I think Armour use to play for the Panthers. He went to England either last year or this year and has come back to play for a QLD cup team. Last I heard he was retiring due to a back problem.

Latest posts