What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

Stagger eel

Staff member
>zuzu< said:
Whens PJ Marsh O/C?

I believe it's the end of 08 and than further option...

why, looking for a hooker?? ;-)

I have a feeling that you guys made a play for him which is why we extended his contract.

Collateral

Coach
Valea said:
retired unfortunately.

Wow really? I heard nothing but good things for the first year he was here. Former Junior All Black too I think. Seems a little bit like he is retiring a litlle premature.

sanchez moreno said:
how long if ever until riddell changes into the 2nd row permanetly

I think Riddell would be a better Lock, and play a roll like Halatau does, where he takes a dummy half run after the hooker makes a good one to keep the roll on. he probably could ball play a bit aswell so I am sure he would manage it.

innsaneink

Referee
Marshall_magic said:
I think Riddell would be a better Lock, and play a roll like Halatau does, where he takes a dummy half run after the hooker makes a good one to keep the roll on. he probably could ball play a bit aswell so I am sure he would manage it.

...and the defensive side to a locks game?

Hes no lock.

innsaneink

Referee
Marshall_magic said:
I am sure he can defend well enough, he used to rack up a fair few tackles when he was at the Dragons

As mentioned though, he averages half an hour a game.
Id want a lock on my team to have a bit more puff than
that.

Latest posts