What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Confirmed Signings

WestsRobbo

Juniors
The Daily Telegraph wed 6/7/05
BY JAMES HOOPER

In other signing news yesterday, Wests Tigers have secured rising Cronulla forward Keith Galloway for a three year deal worth $650,000

The sharks forward rejected an offer from south sydney to link with the tigers as a back rower, with the joint venture also recently signing former NSW origin forward Ryan O'hara.

I got this from tigers forum.

Kiwi

First Grade
taxidriver said:
tigers have bought well imho.

they lacked size and have sure bought it

They would have bought well if they signed either O'Hara or Gallaway ( sp? ). But signing both is over kill, they should have signed 1 and gone hard after some outside backs which is a bigger weakness.

Disco

Bench
8.Skandalis
9.Farah
10.O'Hara
11.Galloway
12.Fulton
13.Galea (???)

14.Halatu
15.Gibbs
16.Payton
17.Laffranchi
18.Harrison

that pack is starting to look good................Tigers are set to be the next powerhouse when players like Marshell, Harrison, Fulton, Farah, Halatu, Gibbs, Collis and Galloway become established

colonel_123

Juniors
Kiwi said:
They would have bought well if they signed either O'Hara or Gallaway ( sp? ). But signing both is over kill, they should have signed 1 and gone hard after some outside backs which is a bigger weakness.

I doubt the Tigers are finished signing players and I think a centre or winger will be the next priority.

Darth Bobo

Disco said:
8.Skandalis
9.Farah
10.O'Hara
11.Galloway
12.Fulton
13.Galea (???)

14.Halatu
15.Gibbs
16.Payton
17.Laffranchi
18.Harrison

that pack is starting to look good................Tigers are set to be the next powerhouse when players like Marshell, Harrison, Fulton, Farah, Halatu, Gibbs, Collis and Galloway become established

I'll be happy when we announce the signing of a quality back.....with Fitzhenry not really being a winger we really only have one decent winger in Pat Richards and he is off to ESL next season so now we have a couple of big boppers added to the pack we just need wingers who can finish a move and have sound defence.

I've got no doubts good times are ahead for us...............better late than never.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tom Learoyd-Lars is offically a raider according to the Telegraph
Should easily nail down a spot in our pack, especially with our props atm

glockers

Juniors
Tigers are aiming for Peterson or MacDougall.

But Hodgson, Collis, Whaturia, Elford, Fitzhenry, Marshall and Prince is fine really.

melon....

Coach
Roosters Email from Marketting, might be on their website too:

Heath Le'Strange - Re-signed for 2 more years

Turto

Juniors
The Roosters have just announced that they are holding a press conference this aftrenoon. I would suggest it's the signing of Anasta and possibly Harrsion. My word at the club is it's a done deal.

My source i work at the Leagues club.

Turto said:
The Roosters have just announced that they are holding a press conference this aftrenoon. I would suggest it's the signing of Anasta and possibly Harrsion. My word at the club is it's a done deal.

My source i work at the Leagues club.

Not twice son.

Latest posts