What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Dally M

who will take out the 2007 Dally M?

• Farah

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Thurston

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Cameron smith

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prince

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lockyer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

T

Juniors
With Dally M's closing soon and going behind closed doors who do u think will take out the 07 Dally M? (some of the voting for this competiton is so biased any game the tigers win farah is assured atleast 2 points)

Charlie124

First Grade
Thurston or Smith.

Only because i think the Cowboys and Storm will win a fair few more matches before the season is out. I get the feeling the Tigers are on their way down, obviously theyll win some more games but not enough for Farrah to stay on top of the Dally M.

smeghead

Bench
Farah and Smith I believe are the front runners.

Farah has a habit of gaining at least a point in a losing side.

Cowboys need to really step up if Thurston is to shine and keep himself in the hunt

kooriguy

Juniors
yep thurston for mine.. would say farrah but i dont think the tigers will be as sucsessfull on the back end, and the storm share their points around a bit more.

Charlie124 said:
Thurston or Smith.

Only because i think the Cowboys and Storm will win a fair few more matches before the season is out. I get the feeling the Tigers are on their way down, obviously theyll win some more games but not enough for Farrah to stay on top of the Dally M.

you do relize that benji and Hodgson are due back in a month and that the tigers have 6 of there last 9 at home right ???

Mr Saab

Referee
joel caine number 1 fan said:
the tigers have 6 of there last 9 at home right ???

Where exactly is "home"?
If it was Leichhardt oval for those 6 games then yes, major advantage.
But playing at Telsta, Blue Tongue...even Campbelltown...its no "home"

The Preacher

First Grade
Farah is a mile in front and he'll keep on polling votes all year. He's odds on.

Outside of Farah, the only one with a chance is Mogsheen Jadwatt !!!

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
Farah. Tigers win = Farah + 2-3. Tigers lose = Farah + 1. Smith has the likes of Cronk and Inglis to contend with, and Thurston has Matt Bowen.

smeghead

Bench
Melbourne have to suffer through th Tigers 05 curse.

In 05 Prince, Hodgo and Marshall all shared a pile of points. All 3 top 10 from memory that year

Juniors
like last year? lol we were run away minor premiers and we still clinched the dally m player of the year along with coach and half back aswell

smeghead

Bench
You were run away minor premiers whose main focus was Cameron Smith.

Cronk did not pick up real recognition until part way through the season as far as Dally M points go and Smith was your main attacking foil.

What have the captain and coach awards actually got to do with the Dally M Player of the year award?? Completely seperate judging criteria and the only link is the Dally M player gets his position guaranteed

Latest posts