What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Rugby Union World Cup

Thomas

First Grade
CycloneSteve said:
Well one of the "middle of the road" teams are assured of a Semi Final spot when Argentina play Scotland. Neither team has reached the semi final stage before. South Africa must be laughing their asses off with the prospect of having to play Fiji followed by either of those teams. Also the team from the other side of the draw who loses their semi final will no doubt have 3rd place locked down. Stupid France!!! Why did you have to lose to the Pumas!!!!!! To be honest I am sick of seeing Australia play the All Blacks in the semi final. They are the best two teams going around at the moment, its fitting they play in the final against each other.

I think the last time the Argies played the Saffas they only lost by a point or two...and that game was in SA!

This Pumas team could beat the Saffas. Lets face it...they were lucky to win against Samoa.

I have this suspicion that France will beat the All Blacks this weekend......

Suicide watch on the Shakey Isles!

weasel

First Grade
Btw, CycloneSteve, Scotland made the semis in 1991. I was really hoping Italy could get up over them though. Oh well.

shiznit

Coach
Thomas said:
I think the last time the Argies played the Saffas they only lost by a point or two...and that game was in SA!

This Pumas team could beat the Saffas. Lets face it...they were lucky to win against Samoa.

I have this suspicion that France will beat the All Blacks this weekend......

Suicide watch on the Shakey Isles!
im nervous about that game.... but NZ should win easily... still doesnt help the bloody nerves...

Aussie will be gone this weekend... and thats not a joke... ive been picking them to get knocked over in this game for months now...

AuckMel

Bench
The only concerns I have is a lack of genuine competition in the pool games.

Can't help but feel the AB's have been set up a bit here.

bayrep

Juniors
I can see the Poms getting over Aus this weekend. Eng have looked better as the comp has gone on the same with France. I agree with you AuckMel the AB's are under done we have to be in the weakest pool none of the games stretched us and because Henry is still doing the rotation policy we have no combos happening going into the France game were France got a kick up the pants their very first game. Also I like the look of Argentina I picked them as a dark horse at the start of the comp I would pick them to beat the Boks as well.

bayrep said:
I can see the Poms getting over Aus this weekend. Eng have looked better as the comp has gone on the same with France.

They only had one way to go and it wasn't down.

We will give the poms a good old fashion hiding on Saturday.

BTW off topic a little.

Who was the Myth that posted Ireland to win in earlier discussions?

I'm trying to find the posts that were about O'Driscoll being No:1 in the World.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Camden Leisure Pirate said:
They only had one way to go and it wasn't down.

We will give the poms a good old fashion hiding on Saturday.

BTW off topic a little.

Who was the Myth that posted Ireland to win in earlier discussions?

I'm trying to find the posts that were about O'Driscoll being No:1 in the World.

Not my fault that O'Gara turned in the worst World Cup performance EVER! O'Driscoll as good as he is (best centre in the world by a mile), he can't do everything!

tye

Juniors
Nothing wrong with o'driscoll, just the rest off the Irish squad. I think the AB's will be sweet against the French, likewise the Aussies against the poms. Setting up the event of the year,better than the dud AFL & NRL GF's. Bring it on & go the Aussies!!!!! The RWC starts NOW!!!!

shiznit

Coach
Ireland were never going to win it... i mean FFS.... theyve never beaten the all blacks over 100 years of trying...

Alex28

Coach
Pathetic. Just disgraceful in the second half. England has absolutely nothing besides Wilkinson yet we couldn't get past them...

Stonecutter

First Grade
Bloody sh*thouse that was. When we had the ball in hand we were dominant making tonnes of linebreaks off the first few phases. Poor handling errors, poor kicking cost us big time.

We never should've lost that game. :x

Latest posts