What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Banners - Regular, Centenary and now FINALS!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane

brisbane08.jpg

South Sydney

southsydney08.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

Mock banners will begin being made in the off-season.

Timmah

Staff member
I'll be re-working the Knights one sometime today... gonna wait til I get a better res on the Souffs logo.

innsaneink

Referee
Got a job for ya tim tim

If you care to, id like a banner similar to your dogs one with the centenary logo in it, with a Maggies and Balmain logo behind the centenary logo just peeking out from above it on either side, one on an angle like all the club ones youve already done, the other on an opposite type angle ( so if one is at 110 degrees the other would be 70) larger WTs logo on the right with simialr text.
I understand if you dont wish to though,....its OK...I understand

Timmah

Staff member
No worries. I'll work on it sometime over the weekend, most likely Sunday evening.

Timmah

Staff member
As you will understand it's a two-part banner so you need to ensure it's on consecutive lines for it to meet as one like mine:

wes-centen-top.jpg

wes-centen-bot.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Timmah said:
As you will understand it's a two-part banner so you need to ensure it's on consecutive lines for it to meet as one like mine:

wes-centen-top.jpg

wes-centen-bot.jpg

Oohh very very nice, good work.
Thanks

Timmah

Staff member
Pumba said:
Tim I heard that all teams have there own centenary logos.

Like the Raiders for example on there website - http://www.raiders.com.au/2008/

Do you know where I could get a Knights one from?

Up to each club how they use them, most are choosing not to. Official logos on jerseys will remain as seen in previous years, with the Centenary patch as you may have seen above the TP logo on the right breast.

Merchandising websites may have them somewhere - Blazed in Glory, that sort of thing I'd imagine. Saw them all in the RLW a few months back IIRC.

Latest posts