What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Banners - Regular, Centenary and now FINALS!

Pumba

First Grade
Timmah said:
Up to each club how they use them, most are choosing not to. Official logos on jerseys will remain as seen in previous years, with the Centenary patch as you may have seen above the TP logo on the right breast.

Merchandising websites may have them somewhere - Blazed in Glory, that sort of thing I'd imagine. Saw them all in the RLW a few months back IIRC.

Thanks Timmah.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fresh take on these ones:

centen-bri.jpg

centen-bul.jpg

centen-can.jpg

centen-cro.jpg

centen-gco.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
The ball I purchased yesterday @ ANZ :lol: Has all the Centen logos on it :cool:

ozzie

Bench
not being certain on how to put a picture on the signature - is there any instructions

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
User CP>Edit Signature

insert the URL of the pic in the box, assuming its hosted somewhere

if thats not too clear PM me and I can do to for youn

send me the pic or the URL of the Pic

ozzie

Bench
Twizzle said:
User CP>Edit Signature

insert the URL of the pic in the box, assuming its hosted somewhere

if thats not too clear PM me and I can do to for youn

send me the pic or the URL of the Pic
ok will give it a go

_Johnsy

Referee
Timmah

Mate is there any chance you could muster up a - Dragon F7's (Spirit of Bobongie)banner. If possible could you have the bracketed italic text as a type of watermark, or just the word BOBONGIE as a watermark.

Thanks in advance.

Timmah

Staff member
Certainly can - that's what they're there for. Only get upset if people edit them without telling me tbh :cool: