What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 F7s Team Invitations

Pistol

Coach
I would like to formally congratulate both the Dragons and the Titans for a great showing during the PVP. They showed heart and determination to show what they are made of. Therefore, on behalf of the committee, I am extending to them a formal invitation to participate in this years competition.

The teams with invitations are as follows,

Newtown
New Zealand
Souths
Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas
Parramatta
Penrith
Cougars
Titans
Dragons

Congratulations to all, and everyone have a great 2008.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks very much Pistol.

The Newtown Bluebags are very keen to accept the invitation and defend our premiership crown.

Jesbass

First Grade
The New Zealand Warriors gladly accept the invitation and look forward to an exciting 2008, both online and off.

Robster

Bench
Awesome stuff. We accept the invite and request a round 1 challenge with the Warriors.

Pistol

Coach
Robster said:
Awesome stuff. We accept the invite and request a round 1 challenge with the Warriors.

easy cowboy

the draw will be distributed in time and you'll get to play the Warriors at some point during the season

_Johnsy

Referee
Pistol,

On behalf of all the Dragons, we would like to accept the invitation, and are humbled by it also. We are looking forward to representing the greatest RL jumper in the world , in this years comp.

Bumble

First Grade
_Johnsy said:
looking forward to representing the greatest RL jumper in the world , in this years comp.

We didn't sign you in the off-season did we?

Skinner

Coach
_Johnsy said:
Pistol,

On behalf of all the Dragons, we would like to accept the invitation, and are humbled by it also. We are looking forward to representing the greatest RL jumper in the world , in this years comp.

I've just got the wierdest feeling that the 'bags are chomping at the bit to have a crack
at you guys :lol:

Robster said:

So you're organising the draw now Robster?

Your rise in the F7 ranks has been meteoric.

Big Mick

Referee
The Panthers greatfully accept the invite and look forward to participating in this years competition.

_Johnsy

Referee
Skinner said:
I've just got the wierdest feeling that the 'bags are chomping at the bit to have a crack
at you guys :lol:

vice versa, it will be a blood bath.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Good on both the Dragons and Titans. Looking forward to our games against you guys..and the rest of the compeition. Esp our dear 'ol friends the 'Bags! ;)