What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Grand Final - Melbourne 23 def Eels 16 @ ANZ, Sun 4 Oct* NO PREMIERS

2009 Premiers: who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
The Eels are right in this game. They just need the refs to actually start reffing ... i mean the Storm were WAY offside after Mortimer made his break. But no call.

Plus the Eels are a second half team

surely you must be joking.

we are getting f**ked in the arse by the refs.

bahahaha, bias at its hilarious best.

Grothe way too strong!

Ridders

Coach
Who was the Melbourne player that rushed out before Mateo's line break? That try was on him.

skeepe

Immortal
Chicken wings and pressure points don't count?? Inglis needs to be taken out he is scum.

Hey i'm usually the first to lead a lynch mob, but i haven't seen and of that in this game apart from Hindmarsh putting his full weight on the backs of Melbourne players' necks in tackles.

Ridders

Coach
Inglis!!!!

Too Easy Bitches.

Thats the game ladies. Eels couldn't afford to concede so soon after scoring.

Apey

Staff member
Wow, I honestly thought that was a nothing kick. At first nobody looked like they wanted it.

Alex28

Coach
Good god...how pathetic was that...Parramatta doesn't deserve to win this...they have gifted Melbourne three tries.

beads6

First Grade
And that's why Inglis is the most dangerous player in the world.

why because everyone stand around and lets him catch the ball?? CLown wake up it was woeful by Parra nothing special frokm Inglis

m0nty

Juniors
Hadley made the point that the Eels are known for letting high bombs bounce. If that was planned by the Storm, that's excellent coaching.

Alex28

Coach
Was that Luke Burt literally standing next to Inglis as he caught the ball? I mean it was pretty to watch and he had the best seat in the house for it...

Alex28

Coach
How is it that Daniel Anderson thought he couldn't win a premiership with Brett Finch, yet Joel Reddy still plays for them? Surely they can do better than him...

Latest posts