What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Ladder... have a go

WarriorsRock

Juniors
1.Warriors:crazy:
2.Bulldogs
3.Sharks
4.Storm
5.Sea Eagles
6.Dragons
7.Roosters
8.Broncos
9.Titans
10.Eels
11.Tigers
12.Rabbitohs
13.Cowboys
14.Panthers
15.Knights
16.Raiders
Hopefully something like this:)

Rovelli

Bench
Warriors should be a top-8 side at the very least. Probably top-4 is a fair prediction.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I will leave this forum at the end of Round 26 in 2009 if the Bulldogs finish last in that same year. 100% swear by it.

Sood

Juniors
I will leave this forum at the end of Round 26 in 2009 if the Bulldogs finish last in that same year. 100% swear by it.

Considering all the signings, your not really getting yourself in too much trouble with that statement. I think the dogs will end up between 5-11th next season.

Shorty

Staff member
Hmmm ok.
1.Sharks
2.Warriors
3.Dragons
4.Cowboys
5.Storm
6.Eels
7.Manly
8.Roosters

Cronulla will come close this year and next year will be very telling indeed and the Cows should come good(hopefully).
Dunno who will get the spoon,I think the Broncos will miss the 8 and go pretty low.
I think losing Bennett will impact them hugely.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
On paper at full strength I'd expect the Warriors and Cowboys to make a run for the top 8 while the Sharks, Storm and Sea Eagles to be somewhere around the top again. The Broncos will have a great backline but question marks over the forwards (mainly the props) but I think they can get into the top 8 along with the Titans.

In reality though considering how tight the comp is, the draw, origin, injuries/suspension will have as much if not more of a factor than anything else.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Lol I thought the roosters were supposed to miss the 8 or just scrape in this year aswell, yet we only need one more win to make it. Apart from Tupou we can only get better with our young team and combinations getting stronger.

Latest posts