What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Membership Packages

Sugar

Bench
Were getting less & less value every year.
If these price increases are assisting the club then so be it.
They say you have to be a die-hard to pay for a membership these days.
I think we are getting more for our money this year.

Im waiting to call the club to sign us up for season tickets,Its impossible to upgrade online:x

herbie timms

Juniors
Do they say that? Goose

I think that it's a common term to use THEY as a collective to describe the general consensus.
Stick to your childish ways Joe but it would have been easier to ask for an explanation.

Last edited:

joe9x

Juniors
I think that it's a common term to use THEY as a collective to describe the general consensus.
Stick to your childish ways Joe but it would have been easier to ask for an explanation.

My point was it is not the general opinion. Just yours whiteant. Don't start your rubbish here. Good day.

joe9x

Juniors
Ticketed Membership Cracks 2100

08 Oct 2008

FansDetail-d829f6e4-3f11-4ddb-8f3e-d1cf883d28d4.jpg
Rabbitohs Ticketed Membership for 2009 has cracked the 2100 barrier today (Wednesday), with South Sydney Members showing their support more than five months out from the first premiership match against the Roosters in the new year.

It took over two months to reach the same mark in last year's Membership drive.

Return to Redfern trial match tickets are also running out the door, with less than 1500 tickets still available.

Ticketed Members will get 14 games in their package for 2009, receiving 10 ANZ Stadium home games, one Gosford home game, the Charity Shield and two away ANZ Stadium games against the Bulldogs and Eels in 2009.

To purchase 2009 Ticketed Membership and then to purchase Return to Redfern trial match tickets, please click here.

Keep the support coming and make sure you secure your Ticketed Membership and Return to Redfern tickets early so as not to miss out!

joe9x

Juniors
How good is it going to be hearing the crowd echo in redfern........... i have goosebumps already.

Ticketed Membership Breaks 5000

03 Dec 2008

Mship5000Detail-e1f5faab-25bd-4f2c-ac63-94e7f177483d.jpg
The Rabbitohs Membership Department wishes to thank all of those Members who have renewed and purchased their Ticketed Membership for 2009, as the Club's Ticketed Memberships broke the 5000 barrier this week.

The Membership levels are now approaching the 2008 level of 6600 Ticketed Members, with less than 3000 further Ticketed Memberships required to reach this year's goal of 8000.

Why not consider purchasing a Ticketed Membership for a friend or family member for Christmas? All you need to do is click on the Membership links on this website to sign them up. Sign them up by this Friday 5 December, as the SSFC Membership Department is endeavouring to fulfil all Memberships lodged by this Friday for Christmas.

Thank you to those 5000 Members who have shown their loyalty to the South Sydney Rabbitohs, as we move closer to reaching out goal of 8000 Ticketed Members for the 2009 season.:cool::cool:

Dave Q

Coach
Its been a quieter build up this year, but when next season starts, there will be no turning back, no blinking and no tomorrow.

All those ticketed members in just a few short months.

The might and power of South Sydney...it knows no bounds.

Sonic Star

Juniors
When they start doing membership drives they should sell a lot more.

Hope they do.

Looks like at Coffs they sold a lot of season tickets going from 5114 to 5452 since being there.

As above.Hopefully they will repeat the membership drives like they had last season with Mario being "one of the faces" of the campaign.
I would to see them come to Newy and do some promotion.A lot of support up here for our great club. :cool: Plenty of people up here dont support the Knightmares,we coulkd cash in on that.

Nemesis

Bench
When they start doing membership drives they should sell a lot more.

Hope they do.

Looks like at Coffs they sold a lot of season tickets going from 5114 to 5452 since being there.
Coffs probably contributed Sonic, but I think it had more to do with the fact that 2008 season ticketed members had to renew by December 5th in order to ensure they kept the same seats, hence they would have had a surge in last minute renewals.

I renewed mine last Friday and when I got my Return to Redfern tickets, the guy on the phone said they had been flat out all day.

There will probably be another spurt over the next couple of weeks with people buying ticketed memberships as Christmas presents for family/friends, which should get us close to 6000 by the end of the year. Then as you say, they'll start the membership drives in the new year, so we should hit the 8,000 target fairly easily by season kickoff (I hope).

Last edited:
Rabbitohs Reach 6,000 Ticketed Members

17 Dec 2008

6000MbrsDetail-23963298-abce-4f87-b588-ba9f857d3948.jpg
The South Sydney Rabbitohs would like to thank all of their Members who have shown their loyalty to the Club by renewing or signing up for Membership for the 2009 season.

Today, the Rabbitohs have cracked the 6,000 Ticketed Members barrier, as well signing up their 10,000th Member overall for next season.

The Rabbitohs have set a target of 8,000 Ticketed Members for 2009.

On behalf of everyone at the Rabbitohs, we thank those 10,000 people who have committed to the Rabbitohs for 2009, and we encourage everyone to spread the word and sign up fellow Rabbitohs fans into Membership for 2009.

To become a Member of the Rabbitohs click on the Membership links on this website, call the Rabbitohs Membership Team on (02) 8306 9922 or visit the Membership Office at 104 George St in Redfern.

Latest posts