What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Memberships

Have you taken out 2009 team membership

• Yes

Votes: 68 85.0%
  • No - but I will be

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • No - and I have no intention to

Votes: 10 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
South Sydney 2009 Memberships went on sale at 12:00pm today. The Red and Green Ticketed Membership is $290 and includes the following:

• Reserved Seat for The Charity Shield (Dragons)
  • Reserved Seat for 10 Rabbitohs ANZ Stadium Home Games
  • Reserved Seating Section for 1 Gosford Home Game (Knights)
  • Premium Reserved Seating Section for 2 ANZ Stadium Away Games (Bulldogs & Eels)
  • Exclusive 2009 Member Cap
  • Personalised 2009 Membership Card
  • Reggie Rabbit Pack including a Rabbitohs Backpack, Football and Water Bottle (Junior Members)
  • 2009 Keyring, Lanyard, Bumper Sticker and Magnetic Fixture
  • Red & Green Magazine Subscription (one per household)
  • Regular Membership E-Newsletter
  • Entry to Member Post Match Functions
  • 10% Member discount on all Rabbitohs Merchandise
  • Priority purchase period for major Rugby League matches
  • Member Co Membership & Annual Report (Aged 18+)
Current Ticketed Membership Count: 3570

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/

Last edited:

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Souths' target for next year is 8000 for those who are interested.

That's comparative to Melbourne's and not that much less than Brisbane's.

Good idea having the ticket countdown to the Redfern game too.

yobbo84

First Grade
Souths' target for next year is 8000 for those who are interested.

That's comparative to Melbourne's and not that much less than Brisbane's.

Good idea having the ticket countdown to the Redfern game too.

Yeah, the target is 8000 ticketed members (i.e. season ticket holders). We have many more financial members than that.

ash the bash

Juniors
Im going to get 2 more tickets again this year, I would advise everyone to do the same for thier club. I don't attend any games during the year due to my work location but I give them out to family members.

Think about it, you spend money on alot more worse things :)

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
So basically you guys drummed up more than WT total in a few hours. Great.

:lol:

how were the clubs going for this year? just to compare.

Brisbane = 10,000ish (This year was the 1st time we'd broken the 5-figure mark)
Melbourne = 8,500ish
Manly = 1,200ish
Cronulla = 1,200ish

That's just from memory so it may be wrong.

Raider_69

Post Whore
canberra are aiming for 5000 members this year
memberships are on sale already but many like myself cant afford it between now and christmas, will renew mine in late janunary-early feb

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
'Dogs finished on 4069 last year, about 41% of their target for 2010.

Problem now is that they won't be likely have that many in 2009 after such a poor year in 2008 :(

we cracked 6,000 last year and i think they're aiming for 10,000 by the start of season next ...

no sign of when they go on sale just "register your interest" .... i want my seat back next year damnit

BrisVegas

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how many ticketed members the Broncos can draw this season. Along with the standard 12 home game package they are also selling the Awesome 4some package that includes tickets to 4 home game blockbusters, and the Bellow the Border membership including 3 tickets to Sydney game (grounds and games yet to be finalised).

If the NRL are genuine about driving up club revenue via ticketed members they are going to have to pre-schedule the whole season, taking away channel 9 and Foxtel's ability to schedule games 6 weeks out.

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how many ticketed members the Broncos can draw this season. Along with the standard 12 home game package they are also selling the Awesome 4some package that includes tickets to 4 home game blockbusters, and the Bellow the Border membership including 3 tickets to Sydney game (grounds and games yet to be finalised).

If the NRL are genuine about driving up club revenue via ticketed members they are going to have to pre-schedule the whole season, taking away channel 9 and Foxtel's ability to schedule games 6 weeks out.

I wish the Broncs would put up a target and keep us up to date how we're going (like souths & the dogs did this year).

Actually I might email them, I'll let you know if I get anything back (not holding my breath lol).

yobbo84

First Grade
we cracked 6,000 last year and i think they're aiming for 10,000 by the start of season next ...

no sign of when they go on sale just "register your interest" .... i want my seat back next year damnit

Actually no, the Roosters counted all members as members, not just ticketed members. So the real figure would have been much less than 6,000.

little_aza

Juniors
the nrl really needs to get more promotion happening for meberships. collingwood has like 40000..

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thanks for that aza, catholic church has 1.3 Billion, who cares.....

If every NRL club had 40, 000 Members they wouldnt need revenue from the poker machines and we'd be selling out every NRL game every week

I recon there are 16 teams and the NRL governing body, as well as every fair dinkum fan, who care.

The more people members of their footy club, the better our code will be

TheDalek079

Bench
"the Roosters counted all members as members"

that makes sense. anyone who is a member is counted as a member. if season ticket members are being counted, then season tickets members will be counted

Latest posts