What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 NRL Grand final tickets

Benobious

Juniors
I have 4 tickets in the 09 Grandfinal Storm supporters sections.
I would love to swap these with someone in the eels sections!
I would swap two at least with someone.
If anyone is interested let me know!
Im still going... i wont mind celebrating a famous Eels victory from the middle of the Storm section

fourplay

Juniors
Becareful... and make sure you get the actual physical tickets and not the EZtickets.

Some scammers sell the same tickets numerous times and then only the person who gets to the gate first and uses them can get into the game.

innsaneink

Referee
Becareful... and make sure you get the actual physical tickets and not the EZtickets.

Some scammers sell the same tickets numerous times and then only the person who gets to the gate first and uses them can get into the game.

New user, 1st time poster....sounds suss big time

LillyH

Juniors
I'm a new user/poster too - we are not all suss - just shy

how do you get the actual tickets when you have ezitickets that you bought online?

If my other tickets come through I will also be trying to sell 2 tickets at face value

Flapper

First Grade
I won two tickets into a corporate box

Not selling them, just wanted to brag :lol:

Fitz

Juniors
LOL the storm section will be 90% eels fans anyway...how many storm fans u think will be there

steven_tiger

Juniors
Probably a decent amount since they've been top 4 most of the year, and have been there in the last 3 grand finals.

iceblock

Juniors
I'm a Storm Member and have only just realised I've been allocated a ticket in the Eels section, Level 1, Section 117. I'd rather be at the other end of the ground with the few Storm supporters who might be there myself!

I'm spewing since Members are allocated a special code from the NRL to be able to purchase their tickets, yet Ticketek can't even get us in the right sections? I doubt I'd be the only Storm member put at the wrong end of the ground, perhaps we all might be in for a surprise tomorrow!

malad

Juniors
Hi,

I have 1 A-Reserve ticket Bay 612;Row 11. $165. If anyone's interested, please call me 0409 339 859.

Thanks

iceblock

Juniors
I'm a Storm Member and have only just realised I've been allocated a ticket in the Eels section, Level 1, Section 117. I'd rather be at the other end of the ground with the few Storm supporters who might be there myself!

I'm spewing since Members are allocated a special code from the NRL to be able to purchase their tickets, yet Ticketek can't even get us in the right sections? I doubt I'd be the only Storm member put at the wrong end of the ground, perhaps we all might be in for a surprise tomorrow!

Just got off the phone from Ticketek and they have reallocated me a seat in the Storm section. The lady said the ticket I had would go on line for re-sale so there might be some hope yet for tickets for those of you who haven't yet been able to get one.

Good Luck if you're still trying.

Latest posts