What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 team

1. B.Orcher
2. M.Taluapapa/M.Wright
3. B.Pomeroy
4. F.Anderson
5. L.Covell/M.Brown
6. T.Barrett
7. B.Seymour
8. B.Norrie
9. C.Hughes
10. L.Douglas
11. A.Toupou
12. R.Williams
13. P.Gallen
14. G.Bird/J.Bakuya
15. K.Snowden
16. B.Kearney
17. T.Leha/J.Bosden/T.Grubb

Inferno

Coach
Its one day after the preliminary final SSB, give it a rest mate.

Last edited:

Special K

Coach
This bloke is a genius. Besides the fact he posts the same posts 27 times!! Look at that side. A bunch of rookies (and u/20s at that!)

No Ross, Millington, Bird and Kearney on the bench!

SSB =
01.jpg

Orcher may have potential but is a long way off First Grade.

Next year he can start to learn the basics about defence.

Frailty

First Grade
  1. Doesn't Matter
  2. Doesn't Matter
  3. Doesn't Matter
  4. Doesn't Matter
  5. Doesn't Matter
  6. Doesn't Matter
  7. Doesn't Matter
  8. Doesn't Matter
  9. Doesn't Matter
  10. Doesn't Matter
  11. Doesn't Matter
  12. Doesn't Matter
  13. Doesn't Matter
  14. Doesn't Matter
  15. Doesn't Matter
  16. Doesn't Matter
  17. Doesn't Matter
Do you know why it doesn't matter?
Because even if we had the Australian team we still would choke

Stonecutter

First Grade
Orcher may have potential but is a long way off First Grade.

Next year he can start to learn the basics about defence.

Exactly. I know he scored one brilliant try when they were on TV and everyone just jumped on his back.

Has he really been consistently good throughout the season? I have only seen a few U20's game so i'm not completely sold on anyone yet.

I can understand people blaming specific players for our inability to win a premiership...

but to those that dont wear their hearts on their sleeves or dont share the same passion to our club... might be time to support another team as you obviously dont bleed Black White & Blue.

We could have the worst players in the comp or the absolute best.... either way my support would never falter.

There is a house I pass each day as I go to work that has a flagpole out the front with the sharks flag. When we win its raised high. when we lose its at half mast. Today when I past it, it was still flying high. I bought a paper from the corner shop and mentioned it to the lady that they forgot to lower the flag. She told me that the guy didnt forget at all and that he was proud of what the Sharks accomplished this year. Thats a proud supporter and one I would happily buy a beer.

Yes we have every right to feel guttered for last nights efforts. But that doesnt mean that we now have to give up all hope on our beloved team....

but then again thats just me.... what do i know...

cb4

First Grade
yeh it was lucky i drank heaps b4 the game
f**k waitin in those lines
i think we still have some surprises for next years squad

Alan Shore

First Grade
Everyone complains about how the new signings and the young juniors are "inexperienced", but that really means nothing. You need to give these guys a shot early in the season, and so within the first 10 rounds next year I want to see plenty of young backs given a go.

Seriously, who is our most experienced centre? Simmons...great experience that.

Xsharks

Juniors
Capt Awesome Sauce - how long have you been a sharks supporter? Its not ma matter of being a die hard fan its a matter of being disappointed year after year after year - thought we were gonna do it in the 80's then the 90's when we bowed out of numerous finals and yet again de ja vu in the 2000's. Well I was a die hard fan and bled shark blood for 35 years but now I am over it - after the other night performance I am embarrassed to call myself a sharks supporter.

spider

Coach
after the other night performance I am embarrassed to call myself a sharks supporter.
nah - im not

finished equal first on points

made it too the prelim qualifier

yeah, they turned in the worst performance all year, but that doesnt disregard the respect toward the 26 round performances while experiencing numerous hard times and many injuries

well done sharks - best year for a long time

OK.. you have followed the sharks for 35 years. Thats great. I moved up to Sydney from the Country when I was 9 and have lived in the Shire ever since. I've been following the Sharks now for only 24yrs. Not as long as you but that doesnt mean I am any less of a supporter and from what it seems by your post.. So does that make me MORE of a supporter than you now since your now "over it" and are embarrassed of our team...

I applaud you for sticking by our team for some of those years where we could have done it all but Im also appalled by the way you say your embarrassed by our team. There is nothing to be embarrassed of. We had a shocking last game but we accomplished a lot this year and to go from 11th place last year to 3rd this year was an awesome improvement.

Our Season might be over but Im already thinking of how many season tickets i need next year to take my boys along. I hate the off season.

Latest posts