What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Winner

lockyno1

Post Whore
I didnt pick him this year as i thought he was too expensive. I now regret my decision.

Permanant captain. Him or Reiwolt, although I went Hodge this week which screwed me. Why the f**k did I change captains for the sake of it!

CyberKev

Staff member
Gary Ablett Jnr surely isnt human. Another 42 disposals today making for a average of 37.8 disposals this year. That statistic is insane.

Its good, but its certainly overstated.

If you watched the highlights package of the game you will note that he only appeared once - for his classy goal late in the game.

I suspect this is because much of his possession involves innocuous handball.

Last week, handballs accounted for a ridiculous 72% of his possession tally and have accounted for 62% of his tally for the season.

Is it a 2 horse race, is it Gellong or Hawtorn to win next year. If i were to put a bet on who should i pick?

I'll put my nostradamus hat on on and predict Geelong will win the flag/Hawthorne won't make the 8 and St Kilda will still be looking for Flag number 2 in 2010 after Geelong beats them by 2 goals in the 2009Grand Final.

Next week i will post the lotto numbers too.