What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly's jersey appeared to be a NSW Cup or Harold Matthews jersey by the looks?

Saint Doc

Coach
Ok that St Ill jersey really is a piece of sh*t... The reebok logo still looks like it has been photoshopped on, why the f**k is it in black writting... i dont get it is that a real photo ??

Further evidence of the poor poor quality of the reebok jerseys.

Please note:
- The thinness of the material - like tissue paper
- The black 'Reebok' on our vee
- The stupid collar (which isnt even very comfortable)
- The fact that the size of the vee doesnt change on different sized jerseys. So if you are a small, it looks good, if you are a L, XL, XXL etc, the vee sits ridiculously high because its the same size as a 'small' vee, the just tack on extra white material. So it looks terrible when worn.

DAMN YOU REEBOK, ITS THE SIMPLEST JERSEY IN THE GAME!!

Mind you, Easts have been screwed with the cut-price vee aswell. Looks terrible.

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 32
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 27

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why do NRL jerseys cost so much? SL jerseys only cost $80-100.

and while I'm having a moan why do kids jerseys cost so much when there is hardly any material in them?

_Johnsy

Referee
The Steelers throwback jersey the Saints have been wearing in the last few season was deadset beautiful. That thing they are going to wear this year is uttlerly disgraceful. Why the hell did they feel the need to change it????

Beave

I feel the pain as do many of us, Are the design team at reebok all meth addicts, and who @ the club signed off on the 2010 jerseys?

I mean how hard is it. Goodpart took 10min on a computer and came up with these pearlers.

dragonsmockup.png

fakedragonsjerseycopy.png
[/QUOTE]

heritagejersey.png

thinstripes.png
[/QUOTE]

steelersalt.png

jpaciocco91

Juniors
#1 as main jersey- worn at most home and away games

This one or #2 should be our away jersey

#3 as heritage but with a thin stripe between the thicker ones

Steelers one to be worn at Illawarra heritage match against Raiders

dragondad

First Grade
Watched that earlier this evening.

Any other game and Cooper would've been sitting down for 10 minutes, what a dangerous tackle.

Just going back over the thread and saw this, and the referee inside me urged me to respond.

Sorry champ,can't be sin binned for foul play, so no, none of this rubbish that he wouldve been binned in any other game.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Is that old minties 80s jersey a one off for the trial or is going to be used during Heritage Week?

btw, I like that Dragons red jumper.

beave

Coach
Johnsy, every single one of those jerseys you put up look sensational. Why the f#$k are the saints using those Reebok designed ones I will never know......... white body, red vee, it's not that f#$king hard. Saints have potentially the best looking jersey in the comp, but it's totally ruined with the current version. I don't even go for the Saints and it p!sses me off, chr!st knows how you Saints fans are feeling right now.

Mind you, our home jersey it utter rubbish as well, I can't believe we are still not using the original 95 cows one in my avatar. I have never heard one person rubbish that design, most people I meet at games love it, the bulls head thing they wear now, I refuse to wear or buy it. Looks like a f@#king kid designed it.

slammingsam

Juniors
That jersey is now up on the site as the heritage jersey.
I agree it looks great - mixed opinions from Souths fans though.
I think it appeals to the younger kids more so then older guys - a bit more " funky " then the old stripes :D

Latest posts