What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NewMerchAlert2010HeritageJersey250px-b9df9b2a-bab5-4cef-a3c6-24f42a66e158.jpg

That jersey is now up on the site as the heritage jersey.
I agree it looks great - mixed opinions from Souths fans though.
I think it appeals to the younger kids more so then older guys - a bit more " funky " then the old stripes :D

It conjures up images of Terry Faye for me. Could be wrong but I'm sure he wore the Minties strip.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I can't believe we are still not using the original 95 cows one in my avatar.

I remember you wore that in 2004 against the Dogs, the blue looked a bit lighter but still good.

That heritage jumper looks alright, but looks like Newtown Jets, and I know its the original North Queensland rep team, but its not the original Cowboys design.

I mean Newcastle wore their original 1908 one, but then they also wore the 1988 Henny Penny jumpers.

I cant see why the Cowboys cant wear the 1995 jersey again.

Timmah

Staff member
Oh ok... why the NSWRL badge though?

Anyway, without further ado, the Bulldogs jersey set for 2010... no changes:

Our training jersey - to be worn in our two trial games:
7.jpg

Our heritage jersey - to be worn Round 10 vs Saints:
6.jpg

Our home jersey:
3.jpg

Our away jersey:
5.jpg

Goddo

Bench
That heritage jersey is a keeper. If I were a Doggies fan I would grab one of them. No real change on last year... I know some doggies fans will be disapointed about the V still being curved.

beave

Coach
The incorporation of the main sponsor on the away jersey is excellent for the dogs. Take note Broncos and Storm....................

Saint Doc

Coach
Retro looks great, away incorporates sponsor well, home is standard - not bad.

Has the size of the sponsorshop increased or am i seeing things?

Overall solid job. At least you guys have been screwed then murdered with designs like alot of us.

Monk

Referee
00006512-Photo.jpg

Not sure if that had been posted yet, but there is an ok look at the roosters jersey with Steggles on the front.

Timmah

Staff member
00006512-Photo.jpg

Not sure if that had been posted yet, but there is an ok look at the roosters jersey with Steggles on the front.

If you're not sure if it's been posted, why not look? :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
re: the Dogs jersey. The new logo looks spectacular but I'm hoping to see the day when they do away with the Super LEague era "V" and have a jersey similar to the one they had until 1996.

LESStar58

Referee
Under the deal, Steggles will commit $1,000 to charity for every point above the opposition's score in a Roosters victory, while the club itself will throw in $250 under the same circumstances, with the monies divided between several charities.

Good move for a club that's spent the last year in the paper for all the WRONG reasons. Good initiative by the club and the sponsor. My hats off to you! :clap:

LESStar58

Referee
It seems to be a trend in Union now, the Irish also look a lot like shirts, as do an extent the English and French.

I kinda like the fact that they only do minor changes to the Roos jersey. The basic shirt follows the times, but the two big yellow Vs ensure that you instantly know it's the Australian national RL team.

This thing I would have to think before deducing it's the wallabies.

That new Ireland RU shirt by Puma is very, very nice. It's a very strong green and I think at last look the Wolfhounds jersey is a similar colour to the union shirt. Put's the green on my Wolfhounds jersey to shame but I'll never part with it!