What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch II

Lego_Man

First Grade
Excellent idea, agreed.

On a side note, I love your signature.

Thanks - i wont claim credit for making the banner though as it was actually someone from another forum who crafted it, based off that catchphrase i coined...

It's a good'un

franklin2323

Immortal
Oh dear.

The crowd will be deplorable, Penrith out of form and NQ dead in the water. I felt generous with 10k

The problem is our club only count Actual crowd not tickets sold. The Warriors game we sold 14,500 counting season ticket holders yet only 9k turned up that counts for some reason only 2k season ticket holders more then 1/2 didin't turn up for various reasons.

As for tonight we have sold 12,500 tickets depending on the weather I will be interested to see how many turn up

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't understand this "counting Season Ticket Holders" thing. How hard is it to add up all the counters on the gates for each ticket that is scanned, regardless if it's a season pass or a purchased ticket? FMD

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Apparently 47,000 tickets presold for Dragons v Broncos on Sunday. According to TFS last night.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't understand this "counting Season Ticket Holders" thing. How hard is it to add up all the counters on the gates for each ticket that is scanned, regardless if it's a season pass or a purchased ticket? FMD

Yeah I couldn't understand it either. Clubs can't sell the same seat twice so effectivly they ALL should count all sold tickets.

I was told it's a something to do with catering etc

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No worries. I'm spreadsheeting it over the next few days, hoping to have it done early next week.

Red Bear

Referee
Canterbury vs Souths - 23K
Penrith vs nth Qld - 12K (possibly being optimistic)
Parra vs Easts - 20K
Wests vs Cronulla - 16K
Storm vs Canberra - 12K
Warriors vs Titans - 18K (NZ deserves a big crowd)
Broncos vs Dragons - 50K
Newcastle vs Manly - 12K

DC_fan

Coach
I know its a little wet here in Sydney but the crowd at ANZ for Canterburys game agianst Souths looks very poor.

From what we can see on TV their would be lucky to be 10,000 there.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
ok what is going on here

pathetic crowd at both venues it seems

Rained most of arvo in western Sydney... still f**ked but

i reckon it was 14212 at ANZ

and 8392 at CUA

It will probably rain tomorrow night and a swans team that is on the nose will draw 40k to ANZ... I dont f**king get it

DC_fan

Coach
i reckon it was 14212 at ANZ

I assume you have heard the official crowd.

I have been to ANZ a number of times this season, and while it can be difficult to judge crowds on TV, they would have to be kidding if they saying there was 14,000 there.

Latest posts