What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Elimination Semi Final - St George Dragons (4th) v South Sydney Rabbitohs (5th)

St. Linnane

First Grade
My Facebook, e-mail and whatever is open for discussion.

I can't seem to get any search returns for people called 'Non Terminator' :D

Thanks for the quick marking and the feedback NT, it is only because of people like you that this competition is able to take place.

murphyscreek

Coach
Just got home from work. It's not my place to say anything about the controversy but I do want to give my commiserations to Souths. And of course, well done to my fellow Dragons. Another strong effort at the right end of the season.

And thanks NT for another quick turn around with the marking, and on a personal note thankyou for the encouraging remarks. It's appreciated.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I still don't know if I'll be back next year at this stage. A nice long break could change my mind who knows. But I only feel I'll be back if it is right and if we can keep a good team together because to be honest I don't like the idea of putting in effort if others don't (and I don't say that to offend anyone either).

:)