What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Four Nations Final - Australia v New Zealand

2010 Four Nations Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
So now we are talking about the game 2 weeks ago? Here I thought this was a thread about the final on the weekend.

Archer was crap, made some sh*tty calls that had a huge effect on the games outcome but as with the Aust v Eng game a few weeks ago, the better team still won the match. Its just a shame that there will always be the crap reffing hanging over the game

Izz

Bench
So now we are talking about the game 2 weeks ago? Here I thought this was a thread about the final on the weekend.
And it is. But if people want to whinge about how Archer's performance affected the outcome of this game etc, they have to be prepared to be reminded that the exact same thing happened in the Roos favor a couple weeks back. And i doubt those same people complaining now were complaining then. Goes around comes around. They need to take it on the chin and deal with it.

Archer was crap, made some sh*tty calls that had a huge effect on the games outcome but as with the Aust v Eng game a few weeks ago, the better team still won the match. Its just a shame that there will always be the crap reffing hanging over the game
Totally agree with you here.

Latest posts