What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Jerseys

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ISC just released their catalogue. Your team will wear this in 2010:

raiders2010jersey.jpg

aussies1st

Staff member
Grip dimples.

Why do league players need grip for? All its doing is assisting the opposition with their tackling.

Anyway the black jersey has come out nicely, doesn't make us look like the Panthers or Warriors.

I much rather the black one to any of the previous white ones. Id still prefer the option B one that was in the poll but Id still buy one.

Brimmer

Juniors
I like the black jersey! Besides... our form in the white one was shocking... You know, it does seem really trivial but if you wear a good jersey you tend to play better. That's speaking from experience. I remember back in my playing days we went from cellar dwellers wearing turd brown brown and gold to world beaters in a radical new strip for it's time. Anybody who knows the Aspley Devils might know what I'm talking about.

Latest posts