What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 NRL premiership season preview with Greg Alexander: Cronulla

cityshark

Juniors
I was down at Sharkies this morning on my way to 'Good Guys' and saw a whole bunch of Asian guys measuring stuff around the ET stand, and had to ask em what was going on , and it seemes that it was a FengShui assesment. All we have to do is move a few thngs around and we will start to win more games!!!! How cool is that!
These jokers recon we need to move the ET about 28mm to align the shadow fall with the south west wind . This will allow an increase in positive energy that has been trapped at the top corner of the car park. It also seemes we have been running on to the feild from the wrong side of the feild for the last 41 years!!!! We should be running into the sun to capture the radiant energy not away from it. Simple eh! They wanted the goal posts moved and painted with a mixture of dog urine and fish scales as well , but they had heard from the ground guys that moving the goal posts would be imposible. Night games also prove to be a real headache with players loosing their way on the surface at night. This I recon could be the reason Pom has become so crap. To fix this these feng shui guys recon we have to brush the grass surface just before sunset with special wooden brushes these would be held by virgins in the left hand only and the brush action would only be from left to right. Not that difficult either eh? The virgin part might be a bit difficult in the Shire eh but we could import them right? The Warriors have the same problem but cannot slolve it. It is possible that there are black holes of darkness, unseen from the side lines , that can mezmerize the players and cause them to grasp thin air when they should be catching the ball normaly. Im thnking Simo here.These shadows can move randomly around the feild but mainly congregate near the side lines. Thank goodness there is a simple answer for this , and its curving the side lines by about 30mm in a wave pattern. These guys have heaps of ideas for us eh! It was getting on and I was getting in their way a bit but wanted a bit of advice regarding the players themselves . The only thing they were sure of was that we would be winning more often if the players carried a small bag of , jeez what was it , oh yeah natural blond female pubic hair around their waist. That might be hard to find in the shire eh! The Worriors have a problem there as well!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I was down at Sharkies this morning on my way to 'Good Guys' and saw a whole bunch of Asian guys measuring stuff around the ET stand, and had to ask em what was going on , and it seemes that it was a FengShui assesment. All we have to do is move a few thngs around and we will start to win more games!!!! How cool is that!
These jokers recon we need to move the ET about 28mm to align the shadow fall with the south west wind . This will allow an increase in positive energy that has been trapped at the top corner of the car park. It also seemes we have been running on to the feild from the wrong side of the feild for the last 41 years!!!! We should be running into the sun to capture the radiant energy not away from it. Simple eh! They wanted the goal posts moved and painted with a mixture of dog urine and fish scales as well , but they had heard from the ground guys that moving the goal posts would be imposible. Night games also prove to be a real headache with players loosing their way on the surface at night. This I recon could be the reason Pom has become so crap. To fix this these feng shui guys recon we have to brush the grass surface just before sunset with special wooden brushes these would be held by virgins in the left hand only and the brush action would only be from left to right. Not that difficult either eh? The virgin part might be a bit difficult in the Shire eh but we could import them right? The Warriors have the same problem but cannot slolve it. It is possible that there are black holes of darkness, unseen from the side lines , that can mezmerize the players and cause them to grasp thin air when they should be catching the ball normaly. Im thnking Simo here.These shadows can move randomly around the feild but mainly congregate near the side lines. Thank goodness there is a simple answer for this , and its curving the side lines by about 30mm in a wave pattern. These guys have heaps of ideas for us eh! It was getting on and I was getting in their way a bit but wanted a bit of advice regarding the players themselves . The only thing they were sure of was that we would be winning more often if the players carried a small bag of , jeez what was it , oh yeah natural blond female pubic hair around their waist. That might be hard to find in the shire eh! The Worriors have a problem there as well!

It all makes HISENSE to me!

cityshark

Juniors
Ok but being serious have we had it checked out? Also a friend had a Buddhist cleansing ceremony at his house and the place now has a real positive vibe. We will need everything this season.

Phil Gould tipped Penrith to run last in 2003 and they won the comp. This prediction could be something similar. I don't mind Brandy as a commentator but I think he overlooks our quality off season purchases: Aiton, Cuthbo, Moz, Collis. With a decent run without injuries we'll be top 4!

cityshark

Juniors
You really have to look at the opposition to get an idea of where we will finish.
At the moment we will be fighting off the Worriors ,Roosters , Canberra and Souths for the wooden spoon.

cityshark

Juniors
Yeah , Newcastle will struggle, Broncos have Locky tho and Cows have JT and both have access to all those QLD players.

redback

Bench
......... but whether he has the imagination to take a team from bottom to top is still in question.

Love it!

ratsack2

Juniors
Dicky Stupid

did you think that one all up yourself, go away and stick your head back up your arse where it belongs

carinashark

First Grade
You wont be laughing at the end of the year Redback when your team is in the finals!!!! So ha! And coach of the year Ricky Stuart for turning around the Sharks with new talent and motivation. I will remember all the anti Ricky poison youve been spouting all these seasons.

redback

Bench
You wont be laughing at the end of the year Redback when your team is in the finals!!!! So ha! And coach of the year Ricky Stuart for turning around the Sharks with new talent and motivation. I will remember all the anti Ricky poison youve been spouting all these seasons.

Unlikely!

Latest posts