What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Parramatta Eels SG Ball Squad

The Colonel

Immortal
Season 2010
The 2010 SG Ball Cup squad has been selected. The season kicks off on February 13 at Hammondville Oval against the Bulldogs. Kick-off at 6.30pm.
2010 SG Ball Squad:
Jarrod Azar (Wentworthville)
Josh Batalabasi (Redcliffe, QLD)
Dean Blackman (Central Comets, QLD)
Zacc Douglas (Cobar)
Matthew Eisenhuth (Wentworthville)
Troy Errington (Fairfield United)
Luke Fishburn (Hills)
Jacob Gagan (Cabramatta)
Sione Hehepoto (Guildford)
Michael Inskip (Hills)
Trent Jennings (Cabramatta)
Jake Lewis (Wentworthville)
Jacob Loko (All Saints Toongabbie)
Joshua Neale (Cabramatta)
Junior Paulo (Cabramatta)
Cameron Picker (Bathurst)
Jason Seage (All Saints Toongabbie)
Fano Taukafa (Cabramatta)
Vai Toutai (Fairfield United)
James Tuitahi (Guildford)
Joseph Ualesi (Fairfield United)
Chris Ulugia (Cabramatta)
Jason Wehbe (All Saints Toongabbie)

http://www.parraeels.com.au/default.aspx?s=sg-ball-2009

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hey colonel how do rate the side ??? Alot of good players missing in my opinion but I guess that good problem to have . The one player I thought would get in was Jordan malakai I think also that Josh batelabasi did not play to well in the side to get a position ?? What is your opinion clonel

The Colonel

Immortal
I can only use last year as a guide as I haven't seen them play this year. Surprised Nick Folino isn't listed as he is considered a good prospect. Under 17's Development squad perhaps?

Be interesting how they play Gagan, Errington, Ulugia, Wehbe and Seage as all five are quite good players - Gagan and Ulugia are very good fullbacks where as Errington, Seage and Wehbe can all play very well in the halves.

Loko, Toutai and Ulugia will be considered for the NYC side once their season finishes.

parrachilean31

Juniors
I think at the moment is lack of size in front row beside junior Paulo not a big side in hrs past players like j mannah and pat ohanlon . So I feel size in front and second row are lacking ??? Any thoughts

The Colonel

Immortal
As I've said I only know a few of the players from reputation and what I get to read on here. As for size - I do know that Zacc Douglas is a big lad and was on the recent AIS tour as a prop. Loko and Fishburn are also of a decent size.

Stagger eel

Staff member
they've certainly lost some size upfront with Asiata, Ava and Terepo moving up to NYC.

The Colonel

Immortal
Squad is listed on the Our Footy website as follows;

1. Chris Ulugia
2. Stefan Taukafa
3. Vai Toutai
4. Trent Kennings
5. Jacob Gagan
6. Jason Wehbe
7. Troy Errington
8. Josh Neale
9. Dean Blackman
10. Jarrod Azar
11. Joseph Ualesi
12. Matt Eisenhuth
13. Luke Fishburn (c)

14. Jason Seage
15. Jake Lewis
16. James Tuitahi
17. Joshua Batalibasi
18. Cameron Picker
19. Zacc Douglas
20. Junior Paulo

http://www.ourfootyteam.com/nswrl_2010_juniorReps_teamLists.php

Inskip, Loko, Hehepoto must be injured?

I can only use last year as a guide as I haven't seen them play this year. Surprised Nick Folino isn't listed as he is considered a good prospect. Under 17's Development squad perhaps?

Be interesting how they play Gagan, Errington, Ulugia, Wehbe and Seage as all five are quite good players - Gagan and Ulugia are very good fullbacks where as Errington, Seage and Wehbe can all play very well in the halves.

Loko, Toutai and Ulugia will be considered for the NYC side once their season finishes.

Folino is with western sydney academy

Latest posts