What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Round 2. Eels v Roosters

Pistol

Coach
EELS

Mind Body and Toll by EE = 89

Some intense imagry there. One would wonder if a human body is able to be functional after all that

Our State's Supposed White Elephant by MITS = 83

A unique approach but I didn’t quite feel it. Good effort though.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. By Goleel = 86

How true. Tradition seems to almost dictate that Parra start the season like a stale bottle of beer. The statistics say that if you don’t hold onto the pill, you don’t score. Well written.

Twenty Five Years Between Drinks… by phantomeel = 88

A truly good well spun yarn. (Am I correct in saying that you are Bartman’s dad?)

Temperament by Hallatia = 83

Another unique look into the game. I feel it didn’t quite make the impact that it was designed to. Decent effort though.

ROOSTERS

A little left of centre by Monk = 86

A good article about the scrum. One can see your point of view and nod accordingly.

Be Thankful by Non Terminator = 82

An article about writing an F7s article… Slightly disjointed but overall a good slog.

Nuptial Notice by Bubbles = 90.

Hilarious. Simply hilarious. I really enjoyed reading this.

1,2,3 by Cliffhanger = 86

Very solid piece.

A Binge Drinker’s Guide to the NRL 2010 by adamkungl =85

One could get drunk reading this piece. A couple of errors found but the overall effort was commendable.

Easts DRAW with The Eels

429 – 429

POTM

Bubbles

I was never the happiest with how it turned out...damn paper.
Well done all, back to back draws against Parra.
Good luck for the year.
Sorry Roosters, I will better 82 (I bloody better lol!)

Monk

Referee
great game, well done to all.

We appreciate your effort greatly NT. Going through all you did just to submit an article was great and we all appreciate it.

bartman

Immortal
Congrats to the Roosters, and to the Eels on a very tight game.

Cheers for the long weekend marking P, and well spotted on the family resemblance ;-).

Latest posts