What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Season Prediction

Dazzat

First Grade
Wallace's defense is what gets him picked for NSW above other halfbacks that are on a par with their attack.

One prediction is that I reckon Ben Hunt will be looking for another team by the end of the year. I can't see a place for him with Tim Smith coming to the club now.

It's a shame because Hunt hasn't been given a real crack in the first grade yet, but Tim Smith needs to get through the whole season trouble-free.

broncos70

Juniors
i agree, i think ben hunt will be going to another club..alot of clubs will be chasing him, but that's why i thought lockyer should retire at the end of this year..because next year we'll have 2 halfbacks not playing first grade because lockyer wants to extend his career..i absolutely love the bloke, but unless he's on fire all of this year he should retire and just join the coaching staff or go to england

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lockyno1 has no f**king clue, how about you go watch hoffman play instead of just judging him on the few Broncos games he has played for us when we were undermanned. Hoffman is actually a really good player and a awesome attacking weapon.

Wallace at lock, what a f**king moronic comment that is. i know how about we get our side that is already lacking size in the forwards and put a f**king halfback at lock and not someone who can actually tackle, give me a f**king break.

His positioning was awful. You can get smashed and still have good positioning in defence. He was very ordinary. Norman is 10 times better.

Wallace has played lock before and pretty well. It is not the worst idea. We need Smith at 7, he is the most creative halfback.

Dazzat

First Grade
His positioning was awful. You can get smashed and still have good positioning in defence. He was very ordinary. Norman is 10 times better.

Wallace has played lock before and pretty well. It is not the worst idea. We need Smith at 7, he is the most creative halfback.

I think this post speaks for itself.

beads6

First Grade

Just to clarify you want to move Wallace from Halfback for Tim Smith who hasn't played in the NRL for 2 years?? Kidding right?? SMith needs to earn his NRL call up and not move a senior more established player like Wallace to fit him in the side.

Dazzat

First Grade
Not to mention Locky is proposing that Henjak breaks up the Lockyer/Wallace combination that took almost two seasons to gel. In the run-up to the finals last year the combination was one of the best club combination's I can remember. They were working either side of the ruck, mixing it up and confusing the opposition. Wallace was injured and the fat lady sang.

beads6

First Grade
Not to mention Locky is proposing that Henjak breaks up the Lockyer/Wallace combination that took almost two seasons to gel. In the run-up to the finals last year the combination was one of the best club combination's I can remember. They were working either side of the ruck, mixing it up and confusing the opposition. Wallace was injured and the fat lady sang.

Wallace was outstanding at the end of last season, really superb kicking game and was finally starting to run the ball more. Hopefully he can continue this season.

Big Pete

Referee

Have you even seen Norman play fullback?

Stizyler

Juniors
Wallace may be one of the better defensive halfbacks but he still isn't a viable option as a lock.

Latest posts