What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup Group D - Germany 0 Serbia 1

fish eel

Immortal
On tonight, think it's the 9:30 game.

Massive game for Australia.

If Germany can get the three points, and we roll Ghana, Serbia will be out and we'll be playing them and they'll have nothing to play for

expected line ups

aufstellung-gross.jpg

Last edited:

langpark

First Grade
should be a decent game. Schweinsteiger doubtful last i heard. Krasic is the key man for Serbia, he needs to have a big one.

Germany 3-1 I think.

skeepe

Immortal
Did many Serbians get booked against Ghana? If so, bookings for the same players would be a good outcome.

fish eel

Immortal
Serbia have made a good start. Pressing and putting pressure on Germanys midfield. A couple of tough challenges. Germany lack real authority in midfield without Ballack-something Australia didn't try to exploit. We sat back. Serbia are challenging them and doing ok

hope pim is watching

Australia look gone.

In regards to Australia's chances, does this game even really matter?
If Serbia beat Germany, everyone is tied
If Serbia lose, Australia still must get something out of the last game because of goal difference and what not..

this of course assuming Australia beats Ghana tomorrow

yes yes
or am I missing something

fish eel

Immortal
It only matters in that if Germa y beat Serbia, I think potentially Australia could be playing a Serbian side with little to play for

In regards to Australia's chances, does this game even really matter?
If Serbia beat Germany, everyone is tied
If Serbia lose, Australia still must get something out of the last game because of goal difference and what not..

this of course assuming Australia beats Ghana tomorrow

yes yes
or am I missing something

Australia do not want to meet Serbia when they have confidence.