What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup Group D - Germany 0 Serbia 1

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Australia do not want to meet Serbia when they have confidence.

Exactly.

This is a huge game for us. Also, don't forget our goal difference will undoubtedly be the worst in the group.

Did Frank Lowy plough his car through a cattery or something? Everything that could go wrong for Australia, has gone wrong.

Podolski is looking lazy, bring on Cacau.

skeepe

Immortal
I wish Pim had been more courageous. Germany have plenty of weaknesses but we didn't even try to exploit them.

fish eel

Immortal
I wish Pim had been more courageous. Germany have plenty of weaknesses but we didn't even try to exploit them.

Exactly!!

I said before we played Germany that they were vulnerable because they have 2 big cumbersome centre backs, basically a rookie keeper and an inexperienced midfield.

In thinking we could get something out of that game - I wasn't couting on Pim giving up before a ball was kicked

skeepe

Immortal
Are Germany trying to win? I can understand Cacau coming on, but not at the expense of k.d. Lang, who has been about their only threat so far

fish eel

Immortal
I can understand Özil going off- he isn't a guy who you can play up front and they need to score.

Super Mario time......

skeepe

Immortal
I can understand Özil going off- he isn't a guy who you can play up front and they need to score.

Super Mario time......

True, but they have to get the ball up there first, and he was the only one doing anything like that.

fish eel

Immortal
Hold on- does this ref have a yellow whistle?

Maybe he just loves yellow- explains all the cards