What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup Group D - Germany 0 Serbia 1

abpanther

Staff member
LMFAO @ KD Lang, so f**ken true!!!

Yeah Foster was really pissed off after the game.

Man Podolski is a hog, saw at least 2-3 times where he could've given a pass to someone in a better position but decided to take a shot. Huge upset, well done to the Serbs for taking the game to Germany, something the Socceroos failed to do...

Ridders

Coach
Shiiiiiiiit

Commentator was saying something about this being Germany's first group loss at a WC since 1984

WireMan

Bench
This is not Germany. I don't know who these imposters are but its not the same side that demolished Pim's boys.

It is though, you just did a good job of making them look like Brazil of the seventies.

It was a horrible game of football. The ref should win a prize for being the worse at the comp. He had a mare, and you knew someone was going to be sent off. Then every time someone touched someone else it was another free kick.

That didn't help a game that was being played so slow anyway. Serbia couldn't put two passes together. Germany could but then either Podolski hit it high and wide or Marin just ran it out of play. i don't know what Serbia are doing in there training camp but what is it and them with crosses? Two games, two stupid handballs.

Not a good game.

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Taking off Özil was a spastic move by Low, he provided all their creativity. Podolski should have been taken off.

Utd must sign Özil, he is exactly what we need in midfield :pray:

fish eel

Immortal
Podolski looked like a player who only scored a couple of goals last year.

Oh.....hang on.....

langpark

First Grade
This is great. This could turn out to be THE closest group in the WC. I believe Aus will bounce back with a win tomorrow at which point the table will look something like:

Germany 3
Serbia 3
Ghana 3
Aus. 3

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is great. This could turn out to be THE closest group in the WC. I believe Aus will bounce back with a win tomorrow at which point the table will look something like:

Germany 3
Serbia 3
Ghana 3
Aus. 3

its sort of great, we could finish first or last depending on tonight's result

fish eel

Immortal
Watching the game again this morning, geeze Germany still created plenty and had plenty of ball even with ten

Latest posts