What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - New Zealand 1 Slovakia 1 (Group F)

roboshark

Coach
and he made a point of telling us that nz had lost to botswana.....hahhahahaha. He needs to tone it down a bit...he musnt like lamb

Danish

Referee
so many wrong options taken by both sides...

The kiwis could have picked up an equaliser by now, although Slovakia could have picked up 2-3 more goals as well.

Why Sestak didn't smash that one-two on the half volley I do not know.

As said Italy and Paraguay should both go through

abpanther

Staff member
Watching New Zealand try and shoot from outside of the box is like playing Fifa with a team like Oman.

As I type this, Smeltz just missed their best chance of the game, should've buried that header...

roboshark

Coach
oh smeltz...puts a header wide...great chance

watching this game just shows how bad the socceroos are going....we struggled to beat NZ at home and yet they have created zilch in this game, and I wouldnt call slovakia a powerhouse

fish eel

Immortal
geeze I think anyone who watches the A-League has seen smeltz bury chances like that.

BTW, how many times has this commentator mentioned the carve up from spain? lol

fish eel

Immortal
Great result for the Kiwis.

Loved the look on the slovaks coach sitting down. It was a 'wtf just happened' look if I've ever seen one

Latest posts