What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 All Stars Game

stormbati

Bench
I think we should be getting ur biggest crowd pleasers in there. We see grinding footy week in week out so I say throw in..

Jennings
Uate
Hayne
Vatuvei
Morris
Gordon (cronulla)

Be good if they added a few special events and make it a festival.

docbrown

Coach
Less than 1500 tickets available now. If you haven't gotten yours, probably best to get them within the next week.

Mader45

Juniors
Well Vatuvei is out so looks like anyone thats made their team will have to do it all over again.

aqua_duck

Coach
Dugan
Uate
Lyon
Jennings
Boyd
Lockyer
Marshall
Scott
Smith
Shillington (coaches choice)
Hindmarsh
Gallen
Mateo

Carney
Eastwood
Farah
Hannant
Taylor
Bailey
Creagh (coaches choice)

1stNov2000

Juniors
Looks like Greg Eastwood is out of contention, the man's still in plaster after surgery on his wrists. Expected to miss out at least 2 weeks of regualr season

1stNov2000

Juniors
I guess the Bulldogs spot in the side picks itself - Frank Pritchard, keeping in mind that he is cleared to play. Apparently he's facing some fitness issues.

As for Inu taking the spot for the Warriors, I would think that Mateo - who was leading the Warrior votes in the first round - would most likely get the nod. Inu didn't make it past the first round of voting. We'll see how it works out.

out of curiousity, who has everyone selected for the Bulldogs now Eastwood and Pritchard are out? I can't bring myself to select Ennis, and selecting a back means I'd need to reshuffle my entire side. Which leaves Tolman for me.

And the same deal with the Roosters. I've selected Anasta to replace Carney cause I'm a big fan but I have a feeling SKD will win the Rooster position in the centres.

applesauce

Bench
As much as Ennis is a turd he is the only decent player left to choose (the others being Goodwin/Roberts).

I think the All-Stars should be treated a with a little prestige like the NBA All Stars and vote for the best available players not allowing personal feelings to get involved. Trying to stay impartial as if you were yourself a selector.

That way one day players will be proud to use them in career stats eg: Aus caps: x, QLD or NSW caps: x, All-Star caps: x, and Club caps: x

But that is just me...

The 18th Man

Juniors
Whose going? What do you think of the team line up so far or whom have you voted for?

Yeah I am lucky enough to be going with one of my suppliers. REALLY looking forward to it. You know the feeling you have about this time of year when ANY game of LIVE rugby league would do. I am there now. Not long to go.

Latest posts