What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Bundy Cup

mastermind

Juniors
Bankstown Sports do not control The Crest. Bankstown Council owns and runs The Crest. Bankstown Sports manage the Veledrome and the Handle Bar Tavern closed down nearly one year ago. The Council gave the Bulls first option on The Crest Stadium but they declined to play there. The Bulls were not forced away, but moved away of their own choice.

Bankstown Sports do not control The Crest. Bankstown Council owns and runs The Crest. Bankstown Sports manage the Veledrome and the Handle Bar Tavern closed down nearly one year ago. The Council gave the Bulls first option on The Crest Stadium but they declined to play there. The Bulls were not forced away, but moved away of their own choice.

Settle grettle, it's not like the Bulls have ever had a home ground, they have been nomads since they started.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Cabra have an informal agreement with Newtown as I understand and they can trade players up until June 30.
They tried to get a partnership with Cronulla a few years ago and Parramatta stopped it so I cant see them letting this one through.

I guess that's the only way I can get away with it..

MountainMan

Juniors
Settle grettle, it's not like the Bulls have ever had a home ground, they have been nomads since they started.

Weird thing is,the Bulls home ground that the juniors play from,is a pretty decent ground,apart from having no carpark.
I know the bulldogs juniors (sg ball etc) use it as a training base.

Roland

Juniors
A posting on the Wests forum indicates that Mounties had a comfortable win over the Wests State Cup side today.

Wenty, including half of last years Bundy team beat Balmain Ryde Eastwood by 20 points.

Sneakily???? How do you wan them to post it??? Sky writing or something?? I would just be happy it's up, has certainly taken long enough

Well I would have thought that seeing it is the NSWRL second highest competition it may have made the front page of the website but hey skywriting would be great.

Seriously though, it doesn't show a great deal of respect to the teams in this competition, it is almost like it has disappeared, not much news on it at all.

BDGS

Bench

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Cabramatta's Centre & Second Rower Francis Vaiotu Is Doing The Damage at The Newtown Jets & Good On Him ..a Very Underated Player Considering Several Players Came back from The Roosters NRL Training Camp for The Last Trial Match..Francis Vaiotu & Mounties Jaime Clark are On The Starting Line up..Well Done Bundy Boys..

mono_mal

Juniors
The North Sydney Bears easily accounted for the Sydney Bulls at TG Milner Oval this afternoon in front of approximately 200 fans. The Bulls lacked discipline and cohesion in attack and defence, with a player seemingly placed on report following a number of high shots from the Bulls. For the Bears the halfback and right winger had strong games, each crossing for a number of tries.

Roland

Juniors
Round 1

Mounties v Bulls - Mounties by 30
Entrance v Windsor - Entrance by 20
Wenty v Kingsgrove - Wenty by 30
Cabra v Bulldogs - Cabra by 50

Charlie Leano is captain of Kingsgrove

Latest posts