What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Eels Draw

cgee221

Juniors
Mark down rounds 11 & 12 in your diaries ladies and gentlemen, they are the most important of our season. If we want to play finals football, we must win these games and with purpose.

Suitman

Post Whore
Mark down rounds 11 & 12 in your diaries ladies and gentlemen, they are the most important of our season. If we want to play finals football, we must win these games and with purpose.

No sweat mate. We'll be cert's for the 8 by then. ;-)

Suity

Starting in NZ and finishing at the Gold Coast - very tough

So basically we play all the interestate teams away except for the Broncos, we play the Storm and Dragons twice.

The only positive is playing the Sharks only once - shame it is home, when they always beat us.

Tony Bongo

Bench
If we don't make the eight again at least we will be on the Gold Coast for mad Monday ;-)
The two byes are both after playing the Dragons. Not happy about only one game in SE QLD.

jk13

First Grade
if my bourbon memory serves me correct, its been a while since we've only played the donkos once in a season. aah bourbon, the brownest of browns

bartman

Immortal
talk about 3p getting a helping hand.

5 of the first 7 games at home.
Only two of those first 7 games are against teams below us on the table. I don't expect to win much more than 50%.

I don't reckon that draw helps anyone... least of all Kearney who sadly will be under pressure with elections on.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Finally we get a Melbourne gig

I think Uriah Heep are tourng there around the same time

Might see HJ down there

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Stated in another thread that I can't wait to see the new stadium, So I think I'll go.

Suity

I'm definately going

Went there for the test match in May, its a pretty good stadium.

I dont mind the draw, at least we play the Panthers twice and only Sharks once. Should really play Cronulla in Round 1 so we can get it over and done with.

Surprisingly we play the Titans twice, so I'll be happy to go up the Gold Coast in September next year.

Again we play teams twice in the space of a month, the Dragons, we play them in the first weekend of May and then the first weekend of June.

Who does these draws??

Who does these draws??

It is a US based company, that has a computer system that works out the Draws according to a list of requirements.

The AFL and the NRL have used them for a while now.

I just can't remember the name of the company or the website at the moment.