What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
1. Manly got this, like I said. Too much class all over the park.
2. George Rose should miss the 1st month of 2012 footy, what a grubby move by the fat prick who is an embarrassment to professional rugby league.

Manly, minus Fat Prick, have been the most consistent best team all year and deserve to be premiers.

Thank god for this. Manly are doomed now

undertaker

Coach
obstruction! of coursei t matters! f**k OFF GUS I WILL STAB YOU

That geniused comment from Gus is up there with a multitude of others from him, most notably: "GIVE HIM THE TRY, MR VIDEO REF! HE GOT CLOSE ENOUGH! YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT OFF HIM!" and who could forget the "It wasn't THAT BAD of a forward pass" in the Manly/Nth QLD QF? I know Gallop isn't the ideal CEO, but if Gus was CEO of the NRL, you might as well just throw the whole rulebook away. He's on par with the Labor party - making up policy on the run.

Another reason I'd be more than happy to see Ch9 shafted at the next tv rights deal.

GongPanther

Referee
Manly are yet to score a legitimate try. The Warriors should have had at least 3 penalties that would have put them hot on the attack. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

+1.

But the Warriors are a side that can catch a 10 point chase.

greeny12

Juniors
1. Manly got this, like I said. Too much class all over the park.
2. George Rose should miss the 1st month of 2012 footy, what a grubby move by the fat prick who is an embarrassment to professional rugby league.

Manly, minus Fat Prick, have been the most consistent best team all year and deserve to be premiers.

Warriors to get up. Rose to get off scott free.

Wilson1

Juniors
Warriors are still in this. I think Manly need a quick try to kill them off. If Many score one more then the floodgates could open.

Ianc

Juniors
Manly will go on & win this. They are too good of a side not to win from here.

Mortar

Juniors
How can this shit go on for 3 weeks straight? First Tigers vs Warriors then Manly vs Broncos and then this shit. Disgraceful.

Things we have learned from this game.

You can play the ball sideways ... but only if you are Manly
You can intentionally attack the head of a player with your elbow and NOT be sent off ... but only if you are Manly.
You can intentionally take out attacking players ... but only if you are Manly
You can continually be offside and NOT get penalized ... but only if you are Manly

I have never believed refs favour one side over another ... until perhaps now.

Latest posts