What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spanner in the works

First Grade
I am sick of hearing about 'cheating' refs and the nrl wanting this or that.

All you see is inept performances from referees. Some times there is bias but its different to cheating. They are just incapable of calling it correctly. I am not saying it is always easy but Watmough was face the sideline to play that ball, anyone could see it...then Rose takes his dive, causing a massive earthquake.

Wait a minute. Fifteen or twenty years ago the refs could see it. Shouldn't they have improved since then with more refs, more cameras and more training?

Molly

Juniors
Manly are yet to score a legitimate try. The Warriors should have had at least 3 penalties that would have put them hot on the attack. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

There is no doubt its the calls they wont make that are trashing this game.

ceagle

Bench
Manly are yet to score a legitimate try. The Warriors should have had at least 3 penalties that would have put them hot on the attack. This is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
AHH I love seeing you mad :lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Were the twinkies in pink on tigers side???

the tigers got a much bigger leg up than manly have.

manly are benefitting from ineptitude. the tigers probably did too, but it looked like outright bias in that game.

Ianc

Juniors
Manly fans should never again complain about the way the NRL treats them.

This is some of the most one sided reffing I have ever seen. It's embarassing as a League fan.

BunniesMan

Immortal
1. Manly got this, like I said. Too much class all over the park.
2. George Rose should miss the 1st month of 2012 footy, what a grubby move by the fat prick who is an embarrassment to professional rugby league.

Manly, minus Fat Prick, have been the most consistent best team all year and deserve to be premiers.

anzac7

Juniors
How are these two missed? Are we playing grid iron now or something?

Watmough was facing the side line and then Cherry Evans blocks a tackler! If they got a try on that play it would have been obstruction for sure by the video ref! If that is allowed (as it was) it changes the whole rules of the game. Just surround yourself with forwards and charge over the line! What a joke..

Billythekid

First Grade
The refs have ruined yet another game, this one just happens to be a grand final. The refs are worse than they have ever been. It makes it hard to follow the sport when the refs f*ck up every game.

Latest posts