What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommax25

Bench
Well done Manly. Don't give a shit about this "tainted" premiership BS. A premiership is a premiership.

Having said that it's a massive shame that so many "what have been" moments have to do with inept refereeing rather than the players.

On the plus side the Warriors are a team on the rise, where as I believe Manly have reached their peek and are on the way down. Johnson, Locke, Taylor, Packer, Matulino - these guys will be better for that experience and will come back stronger.

lulwut? Two great young halves, great fullback in his prime, great lock in his prime, good hooker, great centres, amazing coach. We may not reach these heights again but I think we will 100% be in the top 4.

Tommax25

Bench
Really impressed by those Warriors fans who sit down after the NZ anthem and remain seated for the Aussie anthem. Anyway they got their just desserts being soundly beaten by the mighty Sea Eagles. Courageous game by Steve Matai - great stuff.

The guy in front of me was a Kiwi. Stood up for his anthem, naturally, and so did everyone else around in Manly jerseys (safe to assume most are Aussies). Then the 2nd the Australian anthem started he sat down and crossed his arms like a petulant child. I thought it was pretty poor form. Whats going on with the disrespecting of anthems?

Tommax25

Bench
LOL@Skeepe and his band of whingers. You can always tell the bitter wankers that lost all there money at the TAB.

I'm one of those who lost at the TAB but the win sweetens it so I don't feel the pain. Technically I only lost a few dollars overall but I changed from Glenn Stewart at the last minute for clive churchill after planning all week to back him. Lost about $50 on the straight bet there and if I did the Stewart brothers double instead of using Foran it would have been close to $1000 :oops:

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Shit game by two not very good teams.

stay-classy-obs-you-troll.jpg

Enjoy your off season. Hope you wake up in cold sweats with visions of the mighty Eagles winning another competition :D:D Tosser.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Manly fans whinge in victory... :lol:

Everyone hates us... we care more than ever.

Hutty1986

Immortal
It's so funny seeing the GF threads from the past two seasons. Tall poppy syndrome at its finest

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
It's so funny seeing the GF threads from the past two seasons. Tall poppy syndrome at its finest

This!

But at the end of the day when I'm wearing my 2011 premiers t-shirt, drinking from my 2011 premiers mug, and watching my 2011 premiers dvd, I'm not going to give a sh*t about the whingers and haters. I'm sure you feel the same with your 2010 success.

Hutty1986

Immortal
This!

But at the end of the day when I'm wearing my 2011 premiers t-shirt, drinking from my 2011 premiers mug, and watching my 2011 premiers dvd, I'm not going to give a sh*t about the whingers and haters. I'm sure you feel the same with your 2010 success.

Spot on mate, the whinging just makes it sweeter

Patorick

Staff member
Oh Timmah, you're better than this.

Leave that sort of delusion to Skeepe or BM.

Respectfully yours,

Pat.