What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 GF | PREMIERS - Sea Eagles 24-10 Warriors @ ANZ

2011 PREMIERS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
erm...comparing winning premierships to taking a coach :D.....win one first and then come back....:D until then its all about the CHAMPIONS!!
Did you follow rugby league before 2011?

We've won just as many as you. Well aware of what it's like to win a premiership. I don't go for Cronulla :p

ManlyMania

Juniors
Did you follow rugby league before 2011?

We've won just as many as you. Well aware of what it's like to win a premiership. I don't go for Cronulla :p

not in recent times - plenty of things happened between now and your last - trust me the feeling is great.:D

Timmah

Staff member
no it isnt - you have your 2004 and ill have the 2011 (and 08) while you get your vhs out and dream about jamie feeney :D

Pretty sure DVD's were invented in the late 90's and popularised by around 2000.

ManlyMania

Juniors
well there you go - enjoy your 2004 dvd - think of all the things that have happened since then like 2 grand final victories for manly....keep burning....

Timmah

Staff member
:?

Making stuff up now... where did I say Manly hadn't won back to back premierships?

manly40gimps0

Juniors
Originally Posted by Timmah
You're still yet to win that second premiership. Bragging about something that hasn't happened :? sure you aren't a Sharks fan?