What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 NRL Team Wallpapers incl. Draw

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will be posted one by one tonight :) stay tuned :)

Timmah

Staff member
Broncos, Bulldogs, Raiders and Sharks

Click for full size.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Titans, Sea Eagles, Storm and Knights

Click for full size.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Cowboys, Eels, Panthers, Dragons

Click for full size.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Rabbitohs, Roosters, Warriors, Tigers

Click for full size.

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
Oh ffs Didgi can you piss off until I've posted all of them? f**k you're annoying.

Timmah

Staff member
Any errors (words in team songs incorrect, incorrect draw or change of captain etc), let me know and I'll edit :)

Timmah

Staff member
In most cases (Dragons, Tigers) it just means venue is yet to be confirmed by respective clubs. For teams like Manly, Roosters etc, just means they're yet to confirm which games are being relocated as notional home games.

Timmah

Staff member
Bit of an update to Manly, Brisbane, Newcastle and Tigers after Manly confirmed their opening home game would be played at Brookvale, meaning a relocation of a couple of other matches.

Timmah

Staff member
Tigers confirmed venue allocation today so each Wallpaper has been updated with current dates.

Warriors also moved round one fixture v Eels to Eden Park.

BDGS

Bench
They are too small for my screen :(. I put the dogs one on my desktop but there was a big ugly black section around it.

Timmah

Staff member
They are too small for my screen :(. I put the dogs one on my desktop but there was a big ugly black section around it.

That's to do with your settings - go into Ctrl Panel - Display - Desktop Background and instead of "Center" in alignment, choose "stretch".

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons now announced... all updated.

All that's left to be confirmed are neutral matches for Sydney and Manly I believe.

Timmah

Staff member
Another update for all clubs - names of Newcastle (Ausgrid) and Penrith (Centrebet) Stadiums have changed. Also accounted for the CAN/WST - NQL/MEL swap in R3