What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Premiers = Melbourne Storm

stormbati

Bench
f**k off parra-jesus. What storm fans were arrogant? Just a few you saw? Or were they just proud of their teams achievements?
How do you think they're feeling now? Pretty let down mate. Youde be sh*t proud of parra too you clown.
And please don't say Parra shouldve won, Manly wouldve f**ked yaz.

No way in the world where the Storms fans cheated the most.

Other teams lost points to a team that were cheating and the Tigers came 9th TWICE because of a team that was cheating.

In saying that, everyone has been cheated by the storm, some more heavily than the others.

They now reap the consequences and I support all the punishments the NRL has given to them. I feel sorry for the players that didn't know however.

So, you have definite proof that if the Storm fielded a legal team, the Tigers would've always beaten the Storm?

And you say that two games per season for fans lost is more painful than watching premierships and five years get taken away?

Bloody hell. :lol:

joseph1

Juniors
Of course is impossible to say who 'would' have won a hypothetical manly or broncos v eels 2009 grand final. Though I would argue parra losing to storm by 7 meant they were probably the next closest team.

Also, I would go as far as arguing that in 2007, parra were the next best team behind melbourne again, losing to them by a significantly smaller margin than manly did in the semi-final.

In other words anyway, Storm fans have been hit the hardest, followed by Parra, Manly and the Broncos, id say, who have probably been the next 3 best clubs of the last 5 years of the decade.

(of course, if the Gold Coast Titans had signed Cam Smith when they went after him..., Parra might well have been bailed out last year and who knows how far that fairytale could have gone?)

Last edited:
How embarrassing to see those Storm fans on the news tonight telling Bellamy, "We are still the premiers, don't worry about what they say"

YOU BLOODY CHEATED YOU IDIOTS!

How embarrassing to see those Storm fans on the news tonight telling Bellamy, "We are still the premiers, don't worry about what they say"

yeah I cringed. Love the passion but hate the head in the sand mentality. There will be no progress while they think they did nothing wrong and still won those tainted premierships.

Someone

Bench
If you think that being over the cap is what made us the best.. then
your goin to be very shocked in 2011 when the Storm win it all.. again.

Your cockyness is embarrisng. Your team might not even be in the comp next year.

Stagger eel

Staff member

as a parra fan, you can stick that banner right up your arse buddy, we don't want it and we don't need it...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Stagger...this blow in is making Parra fans look average when that is not true.

he's a f**kwitt Kia...

our club were very quick to respond when this broke and with Manly have indicated that they're not interested in the title, I also heard a rumour that Anderson gathered the players together prior to last nights game and insisted there would be no talk about the controversy and that they're interested in 2010 and nothing else..

as Parramatta supporter/member I applaud and support their stance.

don't want it don't need it.

Dragon

Coach
If you think that being over the cap is what made us the best.. then
your goin to be very shocked in 2011 when the Storm win it all.. again.

Um whats this 'again' business? The record books show the storm haven't won sh*t since 1999. Guess you're still in the denial stage

Billythekid

First Grade
You aren't a Storm fan any more so why should it bother you? While i agree the thread is out of place, at least the OP is sticking staunchly by his club in this tough time and not being gutless by turning their back on them when the going gets tough. Regardless of this thread, the club needs supporters like him to stick fat more than they ever have as opposed to fair weather (ex) fans like yourself.

In my book, it's the peoplepe like yourself deserting the club that are the ones giving Storm fans a bad name. No doubt some others will disagree there but if they too would desert their club in the same situation then they're not true RL league fans and obviously aren't as passionate about their team as much as they'd like to think they are.

Maybe like many other fans i was shocked by the events. Lots of people were questioning there future as fans.

Quite frankly i think i will still support the storm i can't help it i have been a fan to long. However i don't think it was unjustified to consider my position. I won't blindly follow my club through anything so i actually took the time to think things through before making my decisions.

Also f**k you. One of the main reasons there is so much hatred for our clubs is because of arrogant pricks like the guy who started this thread. If you are going to defend that than you are just as bad.

eelsta

Bench
If no one can feel any sympathy for storm fans just put yourself in their position,

i know how i'd feel... chin up storm fans one day this will all go away

_Johnsy

Referee
f**k off parra-jesus. What storm fans were arrogant? Just a few you saw? Or were they just proud of their teams achievements?
How do you think they're feeling now? Pretty let down mate. Youde be sh*t proud of parra too you clown.
And please don't say Parra shouldve won, Manly wouldve f**ked yaz.

Just in case you missed the news over the last few days, their achievements mean nothing as they cheated to achieve them.

Simple concept.

Noa

First Grade
It is finished for the Storm

Whats finished, the Storm ?

The massive lawsuit that would be launched by the Victorian government will ensure that doesnt happen.

BTW we'll go close even if we lose a big player :D.