What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 Trials

South Sydney team for Return to Redfern trial this weekend-

01 Webster
02 McQueen
03 Vaivai
04 Corrigan
05 Morgan
06 Mundine
07 Reynolds
08 Ross (c)
09 Peats
10 Burgess jnr
11 Haangana
12 Apps
13 Judd

Mansour
Pettybourne jnr
Leslie
Johnston
Roberts
Florimo
Sooalo
McKinnon
Shearer
Kaifoto

Last edited:

dimitri

First Grade
Roosters v Dogs Trial is now at Leichhardt NOT Marrickville

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/de...&title=trial-match-against-bulldogs-relocated

The Sydney Roosters trial match on the 12th February against the Canterbury Bulldogs has been relocated to Leichhardt Oval.
The location has been switched due to problems with the playing surface at Henson Park.
Further information regarding ticketing and Kick-off times will soon be available on the website.

docbrown

Coach
Anyone know which pre-season are getting televised?

My guess would be

Knights vs Warriors - skysports in NZ maybe
All Stars - 9
Charity Shield - foxsports
WCC - 9?

Would that be it?

BDGS

Bench
Anyone know which pre-season are getting televised?

My guess would be

Knights vs Warriors - skysports in NZ maybe
All Stars - 9
Charity Shield - foxsports
WCC - 9?

Would that be it?

Fox sports 11pm (because of a big night of sport on Fox sports that night)

Bluebags1908

Juniors
Roosters v Dogs Trial is now at Leichhardt NOT Marrickville

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/de...&title=trial-match-against-bulldogs-relocated

The Sydney Roosters trial match on the 12th February against the Canterbury Bulldogs has been relocated to Leichhardt Oval.
The location has been switched due to problems with the playing surface at Henson Park.
Further information regarding ticketing and Kick-off times will soon be available on the website.

Well I'm not going now. I was looking forward to seeing a first grade game at Henson. I'll go to the Charity Shield now.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well I'm not going now. I was looking forward to seeing a first grade game at Henson. I'll go to the Charity Shield now.
Charity Shield's on Sunday night... no reason you can't go to Leichhardt - Newtown will still be playing as I understand.

BDGS

Bench
Just in NZ?

No mate, New Zealand don't have fox sports. They have Sky Sports.

Sky Sports will show the game live into New Zealand at 5pm NZ time (3pm EDT).
The night the game is played on is a night of a lot of sport on Fox Sports therefore they will not show the trial live, they have pushed it back to 11pm EDT.

docbrown

Coach
It'd be good if anybody with links to accurate crowds etc for the trials posts them here. Thanks.