What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 Premier League

HowHigh

Coach
Well I didn't see that one coming.
Great win 6-0 :)

Worst home defeat for Newcastle since 1925.

I really hope we can have some consistency next season...

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Could have our first official relegation tonight - loser of Reading/QPR. Or potentially both if they draw.

Mong

Post Whore
The problem with QPR is that there are too many maggots..

Joey Barton should never be banned from social media, there are just too many lol's to be had..

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice win by Villa this morning

Three teams on 37 points now, with another on 38. Wigan on 32, but have a game in hand

Could still go down to the wire

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Young Gareth wins both player of the year and young player of the year.

Has that ever happened before ?

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
How is he young player of the year, its his 5th full season as a 1st teamer at Tiny Tots, the award should be for break through players.

Big Sam

First Grade
How is he young player of the year, its his 5th full season as a 1st teamer at Tiny Tots, the award should be for break through players.

I think if you're U23 or U24 you're still considered 'young'. It's a bit different to rookie of the year awards.

andrew057

First Grade
SuarezBirthday.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's already said he aint going anywhere just yet, he's still learning

he's gonna be pretty good when he grow's up

BDR

First Grade
See if he maintains that when a multi-million dollar carrot is dangled in front of him