What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 Premier League

Jason Maher

Immortal
I thought Rafael's strike against Liverpool was better, but the opposition might be colouring my perception.

Edit: lol@a Liverpool fan riding the success of City. They were shit even when Aguero was playing. The biggest deciding factor was the drive from Sir Alex to erase the memory of last season.

Last edited:
I gather you're referring to me Jason Merge? I'm a City fan

Aguero was injured for the majority of the season and when he recovered he mostly came off of the bench. Did you happen to miss his winner at the Swamp? :lol:

Goals were the defining factor in it. RvP brought his career best form from last season with him banging them in left right and centre, whilst City had the aforementioned Aguero problem and the Balotelli saga to contend with.

City will come back bigger and better next season.

WireMan

Bench
I gather you're referring to me Jason Merge? I'm a City fan

Aguero was injured for the majority of the season and when he recovered he mostly came off of the bench. Did you happen to miss his winner at the Swamp? :lol:

Goals were the defining factor in it. RvP brought his career best form from last season with him banging them in left right and centre, whilst City had the aforementioned Aguero problem and the Balotelli saga to contend with.

City will come back bigger and better next season.

I'd expect nothing less.

The difference is when we both finished on the same points last year. We got RvP, you got Scot Sinclair.

We now know the outcome. :D

Out of interest, why do City fans call OT the swamp? Makes no sense. The rest of the ground nicknames i can work out, not that one though.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Try and spin it anyway you want, your team were nowhere near as good as last year, and my team was much better. Hence the 16 point gap. Unless you're trying to argue Citeh are a one man band?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Did anyone see RVP's 2nd?

I know I'm very very reluctant to give anything or anyone associated with Man U praise, but that has to be the best goal of the last 5 years. Better than Ibra and Rooney's bicycle kicks.
Stunning. Haven't seen anything like it.

Big Sam

First Grade
Sorry Twiz. That's not the same as running with the flight of the ball and managing to hit a bullet volley into the opposite corner.

WireMan

Bench
I reckon one week for each tooth mark he left in Ivanovic's forearm.

Well at least your mob are not accusing Ivanovic of lying so we have progress from last season..

Still i expect him to be booed for sticking his arm in Suarez's mouth the next time he plays youze.

Jimbo

Immortal
The publicity heading into the transfer window is as bad for him as the ban itself

I'm guessing his value had decreased somewhat

Big Sam

First Grade
Well at least your mob are not accusing Ivanovic of lying so we have progress from last season..

Still i expect him to be booed for sticking his arm in Suarez's mouth the next time he plays youze.

Yes, Suarez had my full support for that incident until I saw clear evidence that he abused Evra. Then I changed my opinion. Check the record if you doubt me.

Big Sam

First Grade
A lot of empty seats at City tonight. Looks like people jumped off the bandwagon pretty quickly :lol:

Latest posts