What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 UEFA Champions League Final @ Wembley Stadium, 4:45AM kickoff SBS

How will the final go?

• Bayern Munich win after extra time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borussia Dortmund win after penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whall15

Coach
Alright Champions League final time.

Added a poll to see how everyone thinks it'll go.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
It's Bayerns time. It's been an absolute pleasure watching them this season especially the way they tore apart Barca. I usually go for the underdog but Bayern are the best team in the world and it would be criminal for them not to win. So I'll be cheering for them.

2-0 to Bayern.

Big Sam

First Grade
High scoring. Schwarz und gelb have the mental edge over Bayern and I expect them to win 3-2.

whall15

Coach
My head says Bayern will win it in a similar scoreline to you (2-0), but my heart says Borussia Dortmund will pull off an upset.

The butt hurt of English press over tonight is amazing. 150th wank of the FA celebrated by German teams at Wembley :lol: couldn't have it any better

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern for mine, been the better team for a longer period, cream generally rises to the top.

Good luck to both teams.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
History is history, and at the monent Bayern are the most form team in the world .

Oh and Borussia are at 4.40 to win, thats underdogs.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I must have missed the last 2 seasons then. Underdogs my arse

You can't seriously think Bayern are underdogs can you?

Bayern won the Bundesliga by 25 points, will likely win the Pokal, and only just recently beat Barca 7-0 over 2 legs.

They will go into the final favourites, and rightly so.

whall15

Coach
Bayern are undoubtedly favourites, you're definitely right there, although I agree with Big Sam that Dortmund at 4.40 represents quite good value.

whall15

Coach
And they say the Germans don't have a sense of humour.

BLBmtLyCcAE46Ar.jpg:large

:lol: