What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should play Boys and Girls as a tribute to all the WAGS

Or Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous for Cam Smith and other perennial whingers about how much the players get paid.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
So we sold the band to channel 9

The stage was sold to telstra

The uniforms of the girls were sold to Telstra

The national anthem will be sponsored by "insert latest stage musical"

f**k me,

Mr Saab

Referee
wtf do primary school girls is flouro colours have to do with goodd charlotte?

in fact why primary school girls? pedobear.gif

They serve ZERO purpose.....they should have all the cheerleaders from the other 14 clubs performing the dance.

Dragon

Coach
Let me get the niceties out of the way, congrats Dogs and Storm and good luck. Feelin pretty jelly

user_nat

Coach
I wonder if all these Telstra ads are included in the naming rights.

If so, that is the greatest deal ever for them.

GongPanther

Referee
If you have PAYTV,go to the radio section (via the little "Note button to the left of your Foxtel button at the top of the remote) and press "43" and you can get ABC NEWSradio there.

You probably will have to have another TV to watch the GF on unfortunately,unless you can wire your TV accordingly so you can listen to ROY & HG while watching the Nein coverage at the same time..

LazyDreamer

Bench
Not my cup it tea but this isn't too bad from GC.

Totally agree. Too poppy for my tastes, but seriously the best pre-game big name I can recall (apart from Billy Idol). Kudos to the nod to the teams in between songs, coz it gave the impression they weren't there merely to push an album or karaoke TV show. Though had to laugh at the fact that the goose with all the neck tats was wearing a 5(c)uff$ jumper!

Last edited: