What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
After being spoilt with HD all year here in Melbourne, this is like watching the TV through the bottom of my pint glass.

age.s

First Grade
Wow actually a half decent rendition of the anthem.

No extra shit added. Good stuff.

seanoff

Juniors
try this free site www.youtube.com

it has 18000000 songs

yep it does. not real good while i'm out running or riding and it takes up my bandwidth whereas MOG doesn't, never mind the playlists, radio etc etc that mog comes with.

i know it's hard, but telstra actually have got a good one here. granted it doesn't often happen but in this case they got it right.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
yep it does. not real good while i'm out running or riding and it takes up my bandwidth whereas MOG doesn't, never mind the playlists, radio etc etc that mog comes with.

i know it's hard, but telstra actually have got a good one here. granted it doesn't often happen but in this case they got it right.

Fair enough... ill give it a try...

Shit name but

Canard

Immortal
Bad news for Dogs fans, Slaters got his brain explosion out of his system, and didn't hurt his side.

PS Spotify is better.