What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
Why can the video ref be used to penalise love taps on the head but it can't be used to send off Graham.

Snappy

Coach
There was no replay until after it had all ben sorted. Cant call him back and send him off after that

Glen

Bench
It's funny how Graham gets up every time he's tackled with his best tough-guy face on like he wants to fight. Really just a gutless grub

Didgi

I'd like to check the rules, Archer did say that it was on report 'and that was all they could do.' I'd have to agree he should've probably been sent, and surely I'm wrong, but maybe he can't be sent.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bulldogs have no right to complain about any refs call in this game.

f**k I hate the dogs. The Storm probably cheated Manly out of a golden era but this is just such a dirt awful, low club.

natheel

Coach
suck shit reynolds thats what ya get for not passing it inside to barba

hope someone knocks Grahams head off

i laughed at Stagg pushing Billy Down that was awesome but biting? thats a "dog" act