What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snappy

Coach
I'd like to check the rules, Archer did say that it was on report 'and that was all they could do.' I'd have to agree he should've probably been sent, and surely I'm wrong, but maybe he can't be sent.

He also said there's not enough evidence, which at that stage there wasnt as we hadnt seen a replay yet

Didgi

Looked like Stagg might've had another little go at Slater's head at the end there.

Iafeta

Referee
I'd like to check the rules, Archer did say that it was on report 'and that was all they could do.' I'd have to agree he should've probably been sent, and surely I'm wrong, but maybe he can't be sent.

What should have happened is the ref puts Graham on report, and then he should have asked the video ref if he has any evidence to substantiate it. The video ref should have scanned it, reported he had a crack at Slater, and then he should have been sent. To say that was all he could do is frankly, wrong.

What a merkin of a play. Purely for that, I hope Melbourne win.

Jason Maher

Immortal
For the first time ever, I'm glad to see Slater score. The berries are murdering themselves with errors and dumb penalties.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I picked the Dogs to win, but after what Graham did, I would be perfectly okay with the Storm getting up. Disgraceful, unsporting act.