What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 GF | PREMIERS - Storm 14-4 Bulldogs @ ANZ

2012 TELSTRA PREMIERSHIP - WINNERS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

Congratulations Cronk, well deserved. Interestingly leaves only Smith of the original big 4 to be without a CC medal.

MSIH

Bench
I like Cronk, seems a decent guy.

Too good Melbourne, class side. That defence was superb, even if the Dogs attack was lacking something (mainly a halfback).

Didgi

He was easily dogs best mate. Was always looking for action.

Halves and forwards let him down.

I thought Reynolds was decent, tried for the whole game and probably made to look worse than he was by the occasional shittyness of those around him.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Poor Inu. Seems to be a bad luck charm - which is a shame because he looked pretty sharp tonight and made no errors (that I can recall).

ironhorse

Juniors
..How Widdup wasnt penalised in that last sector for holding ill never know given the dogs were done for less 2 or 3 times..5th tackle ,10 out ..it was almost a professional foul ..that said that was a masterclass on defensive coaching from Bellamy .

Canard

Immortal
Despite being a whiny bitch on field.

Ennis is well spoken, classy and got a job in media post career for sure.