What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Goal Kicking

G.I.

Juniors
With Sandow gone, who will be the goal kicker. Luke has never been a great kicker, maybe Inglis?

watatank

Coach
Most likely Luke, if he wants it anyway.

Reynolds was a kicker in the Under 20s though, so it could be him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
solution - lobby the NRL to have a rule brought in where the bloke who scores the try has to attempt the conversion..

Penalty goals are a different story.. Eg how can isaac kick a penalty goal if he's that badly hurt that he's had to stay down?

African Monkey

First Grade
solution - lobby the NRL to have a rule brought in where the bloke who scores the try has to attempt the conversion..

Penalty goals are a different story.. Eg how can isaac kick a penalty goal if he's that badly hurt that he's had to stay down?
C'mon mate you can do better than that.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Hang on, how bad was Luke? I seem to remember him being quite good!

He wasn't to bad, but Chris Sandow was an obvious choice to be our goal kicker, Sandow is a gun kicker. Maybe give The Coal Train a run at kicking goals, seems he's hes got all the other skills to be a pivot hahahaha !!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Maguire should ask anyone who wants to kick to put their hands up. Those that do should have a shootout for it.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Maguire should ask anyone who wants to kick to put their hands up. Those that do should have a shootout for it.

Definantly the way to do it, though it would be funny if round one its Sammy Burgess lining one up from the sideline. aha !

Big Sam

First Grade
Sandow wasn't always an 85% kicker. We just need to keep the bloke who made him into one and hope he'll do likewise with Luke or Merritt.

BranVan3000

Coach
Meh, I say let Wrigley decide. He trained Sandow to be as good as he is, I'm confident he could replicate that with our next goal kicker to an extent

Noa

First Grade
GI was nailing them last year. Youd think if he wants the job it will be him.

onthetryline

Juniors

Yeah but get all the players to try out. Then pop the video on the Souths website. Quality gear to see Ben Ross try and pin one from the sideline chalk.

Issac worries me.Watching Issac kick sometimes was like watching Mark Minichiello going into dummy half,you always knew there could be problems.